Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dethcube = All My Love

DivineBovine

Though it is technically a sentinel, the thing should be classified as a WMF. Weapon of Mass Fun. Just to watch that lil guy tear into mods and occasionally vaporize them makes me so happy <3

Just hope the other Sentinels get a damage buff to compensate!

Though it is technically a sentinel, the thing should be classified as a WMF. Weapon of Mass Fun. Just to watch that lil guy tear into mods and occasionally vaporize them makes me so happy <3

Just hope the other Sentinels get a damage buff to compensate!

No compensate needed. They have their own specials. Wyrm needs a defensive buff but all is good otherwise. Dethcube is pew pew.

Nah, they need to fix wyrm's crowd dispersion, and it'd be fairly balanced imo, right now it's just for a semi cool effect, as it does nothing.

I swear it has an effect, it appears to do damage on lower levels. What I think it should do is use a radial knockdown to save your behind and also to make it obvious what it's doing.

I swear it has an effect, it appears to do damage on lower levels. What I think it should do is use a radial knockdown to save your behind and also to make it obvious what it's doing.

It does a very small amount of damage and often triggers when there's just one enemy around, or none. it may also react to cameras. The actual utility it provides is very little at the moment so I would love for it to receive a functionality buff.