The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan!

(XBOX)BlancoBoii

Caduceus%20Fakwes%20Elite%20youtube%20ba

Caduceus Fawkes Elite would like to invite you to join our shield wall! Our first three weeks as a mountain clan we took #1 overall in Mountain clans, but as you can tell we are now focusing inwards and bringing up our PvP Clan KD once again, and would like to report a return to 1.5, with a .2 increase every couple days, we are proud of the work we have done, and will continue to do. You won't find a more helpful clan, where as most leaders hear, ".. no one is responding to my invites, or helping me at all." no no. Rather we hear all the time, "No one says they need anything, I can't find people who need my help!" This is becoming a big problem for us and ask you, the tenno community, to hit up that region chat calling out specifically for any CFE member's help. They will snap to it, because for the time being, CFE gets paid to help you. Take advantage of this resource for the limited time we are willing to fund this massive public event.

Also for the next month CFE will be releasing tutorials, builds, and tips and tricks. All for your viewing pleasure on our CFE YouTube channel. These are our REAL PvP and PvE builds. This is what we use to take #1 in any Leaderboard we feel like attempting. We are providing this to you, free of charge, with easy access to all our info. We do this purely to build ties within the Tenno Community, and to build a stronger community. We destroyed you on rails. You cannot argue that. We have crushed every clan who has tried to 4v4 us. So we give this to you, with the hope that you will use it wisely.

Conclave Build

Ash Prime PvE build

This is just a shadow of our MAIN clan thread found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/472223-caduceus-fawkes-elite-is-recruiting-1-mountain-pvp-clan-fully-researched-dojo-art-of-war-allied-clan-weekly-events-no-clan-tax-ever/ This is a link to our main thread, so please direct any questions, or recruiting on our main thread for an immediate response! So please check us out also at www.cfeclan.tk or message myself, CFE Primal, CFE Greatikillyou, CFE Beijing, or CFE Vulari.

Edited by (XB1)OldSkyTJ

Caduceus%20Fakwes%20Elite%20youtube%20ba

Caduceus Fawkes Elite would like to invite you to join our shield wall! Our first three weeks as a mountain clan we took #1 overall in Mountain clans, but as you can tell we are now focusing inwards and bringing up our PvP Clan KD once again, and would like to report a return to 1.5, with a .2 increase every couple days, we are proud of the work we have done, and will continue to do. You won't find a more helpful clan, where as most leaders hear, ".. no one is responding to my invites, or helping me at all." no no. Rather we hear all the time, "No one says they need anything, I can't find people who need my help!" This is becoming a big problem for us and ask you, the tenno community, to hit up that region chat calling out specifically for any CFE member's help. They will snap to it, because for the time being, CFE gets paid to help you. Take advantage of this resource for the limited time we are willing to fund this massive public event.

Also for the next month CFE will be releasing tutorials, builds, and tips and tricks. All for your viewing pleasure on our CFE YouTube channel. These are our REAL PvP and PvE builds. This is what we use to take #1 in any Leaderboard we feel like attempting. We are providing this to you, free of charge, with easy access to all our info. We do this purely to build ties within the Tenno Community, and to build a stronger community. We destroyed you on rails. You cannot argue that. We have crushed every clan who has tried to 4v4 us. So we give this to you, with the hope that you will use it wisely.

Conclave Build

Ash Prime PvE build

This is just a shadow of our MAIN clan thread found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/472223-caduceus-fawkes-elite-is-recruiting-1-mountain-pvp-clan-fully-researched-dojo-art-of-war-allied-clan-weekly-events-no-clan-tax-ever/ This is a link to our main thread, so please direct any questions, or recruiting on our main thread for an immediate response! So please check us out also at www.cfeclan.tk or message myself, CFE Primal, CFE Greatikillyou, CFE Beijing, or CFE Vulari