The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aeon Warriors Recruiting (Kind Of)

Sarthos_Jacruga

Hello, I am inactively recruiting Clan members. The short version is that I am a Medium-Core (Relative Hard-Core) player, looking for others who would be interested in running Trials, learning from someone with decent experience and knowledge of the game and it's mechanics, or just looking for a middle sized group of people to consistently play with. Please note, that replies may not be gotten to for some time. Sorry in advance if you are really interested and I am not replying…
Leave a reply if interested…

The long version is:
The Aeon Warriors are not a big Clan, Nor do we plan to be. If anything, our size is our strength. Our communication, dedication, and overall ability to work as a team when the need arises is where we shine. This Clan has a respectable Research Lab (Corpus completed, and most everything but Archwing parts done) and is certainly willing to teach or help out along the way.
A little bit of History, because I know that this question will come up:
Yes, it is just me in the Clan at the moment… Why?...
Around October of 2014, The greatest moment in our Clan was nearing fruition. We had recently expanded into 30 members, and filled the spots quickly. Our solar Rail was completed, ready to strike at a 'one-off' Clans Dark Sector, and from our Trials in assisting others in their Conflicts, we were sure to put up a Hell of a fight (Though certainly not expecting Victory. We just wanted to see what we could do). 20 of our 30 members were ready to donate their time and stay on as long as the Solar Rail was up, and our plan was relatively basic, but effective… Then both mine, as well as my 'right-hand' player suffered computer losses. Mine, a simple RAM burn-out… Theirs, a Motherboard fried from a power surge. Unfortunately, My 'left-hand' player, not able to contact either of us, thought we up and abandoned the Clan, and Warframe altogether (Which was understandable, seeing as I was out of commission for two months, and the other player is still yet to be back). In anger, He promoted every other member to His rank, Destroyed the Dojo, deployed our Solar Rail and watched it burn, and told everyone within the Clan Me and the other player were never coming back.
By the time I got back, only four other members remained, and after telling them what happened, they left the Clan to seek out others.
Simply, i am looking to recruit people who at some point, may be interested in Solar Rails (Whenever they come back), but as of now, are just looking to have a great time with friends in Warframe.
... And, again, sorry in advance if I do not reply to you immediately. I work full time as an Automotive Mechanic, and life get's in the way quite a bit.
Thanks for reading. Leave a reply if interested.