The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Alliance

(XBOX)Faith Defiance

If your still looking for an alliance, i have one you can join. i manage to join a new clan yesterday before you started messaging me about joining your clan, but it would be cool to have you join our alliance. :)

Check out Rich Dynasty Alliance!! I'm in one of the clans in that alliance!!

• 2 weeks later...

You need more than an Army to take on Art of War you will need a skilled, well funded army, completely focused on the new conclave. Hmmm now lemme think which clan on Xbox sounds like that.... Hmmmmmmmmmm Oh Yeah! CFE is a well funded, outfitted, and train all of their members on PvP. Which alliance are they with again?

Edited by (XB1)OldSkyTJ

I think what happens is that people see AoW on all the Dark Sectors they get jelly. And the lil' jelly monster makes them say and do things they normally would not. I mean. We took those rails the hard way. We gunna fight to keep em too. So lil' jelly monsters need to bring their 'A' game if they want to make a challenge of it. Otherwise. I'll just being using them to fix my Kd.

Edited by (XB1)OldSkyTJ

Late to this, but yes Art of War is strong, and yes they do have CFE the strongest clan in the game. But all giants do fall, am I correct? No empire stands forever, and there's a lot of clans that are ready to attack. No, they might not be strong individually, but together its a force. It isn't one alliance, or 2, it's many. We don't have a army, we have our own empire. And no not all of us might be as good at the new PVP, but we can't decide that to be 100% correct until the rail wars come back. We'll be looking forward to seeing art of war defending, it's been a long time, and that times only prepares both sides.

Unlike some individuals here who doesn't just have an army but an empire we here at Art of War do not have an empire, we have a community and our community is about all the players within it. Our clans are not built on boisterous talk, but on experience.

As a Lock N Load warlord I can tell you that above any clan in this game we have been there since the beginning, and we have seen it all. All talk on this forum isn't new to us. In fact all talk on this forum, small or big has been said before and we've heard it a million times over.

And not all giants fall, some only lay to rest, asleep in their slumber but always prepared and when they awake they still breathe fire with conviction.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Giants do fall, The Order was the big mackdaddy at one point and while they still hold onto a few Solar Rails they are not the giant they once were. Anyone who has been playing the game for a while knows that many of the key clans from the Order left them to create the Art of War. I guess people forgot that AoW was pivitol in taking them down and had the lowest resourse tributes for Dark Sectors. AoW and AR does like the bragging rights of holding onto the rails, but they are also the ones that understand you can't take advantage of other players becasue you have the power to do so. On PC I was apart of an alliance that was the biggest and after dominating the Solar Map they jacked up tribute and after those leaders did that, my clan and others, left the alliance and either joined another, or created a new one to take them down. AoW and AR are both committed to not make that mistake. People can hate on us and want to take us down, but until thier crusades are justified these alliances will remain strong.