The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This might be a lot to ask but will there be warframes with both gender option?

GzHertz

I think it will be fair to some players who are female, why so? Well they sometimes complain there isn't enough female warframe and why aren't any female warframes free from the beginning. I'm not saying this is a bad thing at all, but still would be great if there was.

Come to think of it if this were real I think most male players would play as female rather than male.

I wouldn't. Besides, what about those three ugly female warframes that I'd use if they weren't female and ugly at the same time. IDK about having female warframes free at the beginning, but currently there's 5 male, 3 female and one Volt. That's nly slightly off balance.

Regardless, the devs may well consider gender swaps, and I would totally buy a male ember.

but currently there's 5 male, 3 female and one Volt.

That made me lol. I always considered Volt to be an effete male, but I guess "he" is a a bit ambiguous.

That said, I think it would be awesome to offer an option of "male" or "female" at character creation and the warframes' design would follow that choice. I mean, the Warframe itself is just the equipment; the Tenno inside the frame is the actual character. I'd think that a male Ember user is just as possible as a female Rhino user.

Aw yeah, big ol' Rhino wimmenz. :D