The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titanshorde Recruiting!

Hexostorm

Are you a regular warframe player and are in search for a great clan to contribute your efforts to? Then TitansHorde is the perfect clan for you. I am Hexostorm, leader of the clan and it is my great duty to ensure the welfare and recruitment of my beloved clan. So I am searching for any players that are willing to be part of a great movement of the tenno, and join our ranks.

Why join TitansHorde? You may ask this and I can tell you that the clan is a rising star in this ever-growing galaxy. We have a fully operational dojo and players can research for new gear and weapons. And if players are feeling generous they can contribute to the clan solar rail. However, no contributions of materials or credits will be demanded of any player, they are merely donations to develop the clan. Furthermore as we acquire a larger popularity we shall be able to hold events and regularly play with other clan members.

So if you feel like becoming part of this steadfast clan leave your username on the replies and I will endeavour to invite you within 24 hours. Join us and help to seize control of the galaxy and gain our throne as rulers of the cosmos!

Hexostorm