Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Wait... The Stalker Was Right? (Spoilers?)

Mak_Gohae

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kuria

here is the grineer queen we can take a guess on details.

Now when reading this i feel like their is something off about this Save them from knifes....we know it means from death.But the only people using Knife in the full story are us the Tenno or a researcher considering they are twin.

Now i might just be speaking nonsense but if your doing an artificial process of making copies of people and then all of a sudden a natural process occur creating a natural copy what would differ between the natural copy and the artificial copies....

Well from what i understand the grineer cloning process causes damage to the DNA,but a natural process like twins does not.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Vor/Quotes

here is captain vor durring the beggining toturial

• "Soon the worm will be in your spine and I will control this Warframe of yours... I will purge your doting mother and bring you home."
  • "We Grineer are millions strong, but with a flaw. We are... diseased. Rotten. Sterile. But now, we have you!"
  • Our love will be reborn as we feed on your divine blood. Our children will flourish without disease. And I will die, at last, at peace. Father. Grandfather."

​okay this one is corrupted Vor 

• "We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void.

Now i am not quiet the energetic in this but in the execution the people mention may the Void be with you or something along those lines.So i kind of feel while the Orokin were a Great race they were trying to accomplish what Vor did accidentally.Cause it looks they admire the Void or saw the Void as some form of greater hope they couldn't attain that's why the left something as the Neural sentry their.I kind of feel like some people have the misconception that Orokin lived in the Void,but well i feel like they try to take shelter their both religiously and physically.

This is from Alad V --WELL THIS NUTCRACKER KNOWS SOMETHING

Despite Alad V's laboratory being destroyed, he expresses no grudge towards the Tenno and instead announces his disappointment at them, remarking that this was a chance for them to redeem their past mistakes.

and finally here are some other links were mother or father was shared

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Natah

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grineer

Oh and if you want to free yourself from the Lotus just get an acaris re-design it and re-design your warframe put it in your warframe let it take over you ,BUT you keep the controller.The same way as Vor was able to take over the Control inside your warframe like lotus does will pretty much assure you that you can now mute her and control your own warframe.Now you now are separated from the Lotus control and you can now control yourself.

Edited by Leavith

My point is, useless trivia brought to the conversation isn't remotely productive to the discussion.

That wasn't "useless trivia" it was a retort at the dumb statement you made to refute something that is a fact. Stalker IS upset because we killed the Orokin. It is in the game; It is in his codex entry. He doesn't just go after us for Grineer and Corpus bosses either but Infested ones as well. It's pretty clear that he relives what happened to the Orokin when he sees a leader get assassinated. 

That wasn't "useless trivia" it was a retort at the dumb statement you made to refute something that is a fact. Stalker IS upset because we killed the Orokin. It is in the game; It is in his codex entry. He doesn't just go after us for Grineer and Corpus bosses either but Infested ones as well. It's pretty clear that he relives what happened to the Orokin when he sees a leader get assassinated. 

Now i do like were your going with this....But since we understand all the stalker know we slaughter the Orokin on that day.He knows nothing of the Lotus,and the Lotus of him.

Unlike when the g3 spawns and the zanuka harvester he apparently is not picked up by scanner.Also the room he is in when he is talking with us he is sitting down and we get a view of him as well as we get a view of a room full of darkness and smoke.

WHICH makes me wonder how he does this teleport to you thing from whenever he is looking for you.Usually when anyone is having a conversation with you the Lotus can pick up on it or Tenshin or Ordis.But when the stalker comes nothing.

So here is my idea the Stalker is just a Stalker a traumatize low guardian since he was hanging out with the other lower guardians in the celebration who got himself some divine power at the cost of whatever he paid for just like How Vor got his power from the Janus key the Stalker is possible got his power from something else.

And maybe the stalker only gets a lead on you when you murder a boss because well hive mind in the infested community are all about gossip.if sargus got assassinated and people would hear about this and if ambulance prototype got destroyed then he would also hear about this and follow your trail.

He is like batman

Snip

OK, so we were on almost the same page after all, just confused about each other's details

Morec0 more or less already said what I was going to say to you: you had the timeline correct, and Lotus is of Sentient origin, but I guess you could refer to her and her father as "Lotus kind" to distinguish them as specially-engineered Sentient sleeper agents

I'd rather follow the Grineer through Steel Meridian and help them rebuild Liberty Prime. Maybe Tyl Regor has good intentions and his work could be used to help Grineer who only want to help people and bring peace.

They should make it possible for Syndicate leaders to replace Lotus during missions. :)

What I get from the Perrin Sequence is that they don't use War profiteering and are more interested in spreading the wealth rather than keeping it to themselves - both of which are key elements of the Corpus' activities. As for the Grineer... well, we have what Cordylon said, but I do agree that cloned Grineer are probably a step-up in whatever hierarchy is there than non-cloned. "True Grineer", if you will.

That's the story they are putting out but they just seem like the actual true mafia where they keep everything secret.

Let's remember what they say when you are an enemy to them.

• "We Perrin always collect our debts."
  • "We have decided that you are bad for business."

If you are bad for business they will take you out and.... they collect their debts.

So they are willing to share a bit but dont cross them.

If you think that's how interaction between human groups works you clearly haven't followed anything in human history. Just because we have the same genetic roots doesn't mean we get along. As for the fighting, at this point I think it's just as much a matter of Tenno survival as it is stopping the Grineer and Corpus from becoming what the Orokin were - a virtually unchallenged space-faring superpower.

Honestly, given what the Grineer and Corpus do and how they act another collapse might do some good - maybe some actually GOOD powers can get in charge this time? Provided we don't go back into cryosleep again. All things considered, if not for the Twin Queens the fall of the Orokin MIGHT have worked out a lot better for all parties involved.

OK so you are with the Sentients, then.

You dont care that the Tenno are being used cause it's good to burn everything.

Nothing about what the Lotus did or has asked of us makes the stalker right with what we know. We need more info.

??? Lotus help to destroy society by using us.

That's what we learn for the Natah quest.

There's nothing to support what the Stalker says, because the Lotus did not lie to us. She never said she wasn't a Sentient, nor did she ever say she WAS one. She just withheld information for our benefit. Is that so bad?

Nothing? Wow it seems like we DO have some people that will continue to follow the Sentient Lotus no matter what.

So you see no problem with the "Lotus" using the Tenno for her Sentient plans and  now continuing to use the Tenno for her baby issues?

Come on, man, she should just get a bunch of catbrows and leave us alone.

I dont want a space crazy cat lady commanding us on what to do.

Nothing? Wow it seems like we DO have some people that will continue to follow the Sentient Lotus no matter what.

So you see no problem with the "Lotus" using the Tenno for her Sentient plans and  now continuing to use the Tenno for her baby issues?

Come on, man, she should just get a bunch of catbrows and leave us alone.

I dont want a space crazy cat lady commanding us on what to do.

Tenno are free to do what they choose. I don't care that she's a Sentient; as far as I know she's never had us do anything 'bad' and each specific mission we've 'been told to do' ( via events ) we didn't have to do.

At least she woke us up; Alad would've fused us together into a Zanuka, or the Grineer would've thrown us into a Tenno Blender 5,000.

Tenno are free to do what they choose. I don't care that she's a Sentient; as far as I know she's never had us do anything 'bad' and each specific mission we've 'been told to do' ( via events ) we didn't have to do.

At least she woke us up; Alad would've fused us together into a Zanuka, or the Grineer would've thrown us into a Tenno Blender 5,000.

If you were to remove any loot or reason to do the events (besides the tidbits of lore we get from them), many would probably have skipped them. In game, the Tenno don't know if Lotus has done bad things because we "lost our memories in cryo". Also, in game the Tenno would have done the events anyway because Lotus commanded us to do them.

I do agree that the Corpus would have sold us for resources / credits and Alad would have used us for his experiments, but if you take into account of the Tutorial with Vor, we would have only gotten the blender if his mind control device didn't work. It seemed like he was trying to pull a Lotus in a forceful manner in order to have his own army of Tenno, thus possibly putting himself as Emperor after we would be used to wipe out his opposition.

Why would DE destroy it's number 1 character just because some players does not like her?

there are many ways to do what you've said... but killing lotus just because is stupid.

Because may people have issues with authority figures, among which are their parents. They project that hostility and resentment onto others because how dare someone tell them who they can or can't hang out with and lie to them about Santa Clause or their dog going to "live on a farm" when it actually died. Lotus has to pay!

This is about the Natah quest so dont read on if you havent done it.

So good ol' Stalker telling us to chill with all the killing that "Lotus" was sending us to do was right all along!

I think it's time for DE to let us pick sides here because i dont know about you people but.... i dont want some lady with baby issues waving keys in front of me so she could feel better about herself.

After ........ getting equinox i dont think i will kill any more bosses "Lotus" sends me to kill.

And i say after because i didnt do the quest right away.

So we need some "The Stalker was right" T-shirts on the merch store.

We need new mission controllers.

And we need a mission where like the G-dilemma where people get to break from the "Lotus."

That event will be some Tenno attacking "Lotus" home base attempting to kill her and some defending.

Please dont give the defending sides the better weapons, DE.

This should be the FIRST totally even contest.

The Stalker Army gets the Stalker Grakata (wraith?) and the Lotus Faithful get the Dex Grakata.

Dunno what the fuss about. Lotus just want babbies. She said Sentients can't make babbies. She wanted children. The end.

Regarding the rewards, obviously someone is a Grakata fanatic. 

Do yu even CLEM bro 

l3HXrfnl.png

Edited by YasaiTsume

Well so if this alert comes to be i was just thinking how it would go.

Stalker would send you a mail saying I have learn from your past do you wish to redeem yourself join to take down your mother and your sin will be absolved

Lotus transmission my children i never meant to do you harm while my past self was design for such i myself have come to love you and care only for you i have received word that an assault will take place against will you please listen to me and defend me.

Then the match would probably take place with an awesome cutscene of huge ship ripping out of the void landing at a relay stalker coming out with a bunch or running Tenno

Then the other side seeing them Rushing in putting up their shields and protection while you see the hologram of the lotus come up saying children lets not fight with one another

Following the cutscene you will get to choose what you want to fight against

if you choose stalker your job is to go in archwing fly around take out the power cells that protect the shield set up a bomb and damage the doors to the Lotus and at the same time deal with constant fire as you defend both the stalker ship and try to destroy the door.

While if you choose lotus you have to basically do a survival mission against the corrupted who stream to the inside and your basically doing a mix of a survival and interception were you have to get to certain points to close of entrance and fight of the corrupted because when you fail to capture a point specters will begin to spawn in

as the war progresses stalker will be seen taking more action 

as the war progresses in the Lotus side you will get information she planning to send this Relay into the Void but she needs time

If the stalker wins you get access inside the lotus relay but well since DE Rebecca is lotus and we can't have lotus dying so she is no longer their in that relay instead stalker sits on the chair of the lotus just to get up and say now she know what it feels like to loose your home and be betrayed by her saviors and children.

if the lotus wins the relay will transport itself to the void leaving all warframes that were outside in space were archwing kick in and you head back to the ship while on the lotus side Lotus says prepare the void cannon releasing a blast that escapes the void hitting stalker ship damaging it making it so that it can't travel

If you join stalker the enemy you will be fighting will be syndicate specters and warframe specters

if you join lotus the enemy you will be fighting will be warframe specters and corrupted

Edited by Leavith

I don't see how Stalker could have ever been wrong. We're all the Tenno. Us, the players. That's DE's official stance on the matter. And the Lord British Postulate states that the Orokin were doomed to die by our blades from the moment we stepped into existence. All the Natah quest changes is that it reveals why we attacked them when we did

Lotus: Hey Tenno, you know what would be awesome? Killing all the Orokin

Us: Sounds good! We were waiting on an excuse to do that, really. Who should we violently disembowel first?

We dont know this at all.

But it does seem like every experiment created ended up going it's own way.

Do take notice that the Tenno are the only experiment currently not free and on it's own.

That's basically one of the points. It's time for this experiment to not be under the control of some one else.

What about Teshin? Shouldn't there be more to him in future quests? He's from Orokin era, he's somewhat familiar to Tenno, and Natah quest proved us that he can ideed replace Lotus. If we were to stand against Lotus, and learn more about the Orokins, shouldn't he be the first choice?

i'll take anyone that's not "Lotus"

I think the Syndicates would be better. If we are actually space ninjas when we should be able to work for anyone we want. 

My head canon ?

The Orokin created everything.

Your Sentients.

Your Tenno.

Your Grineer.

Your Infested.

Your Corpus (okay brainwashed civvies).

Your little dog Kubrow too.

Your kitty cat Kubrow.

But The Orokin treated dem like slaves or worst than dirt.

Is it not surprising that people revolted ?

We dont know if they were treated as slave or worst in general, right?

We have examples of some thinking of them as expendable in life or death situations.

Wanna know who is really right in all of this? Corrupted Vor. It only really connected with me after the Natah quest. Here I will detail why (obvious Natah spoiler post): 

• "Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure."'

This one has been obvious for a while, but simply put, We are Tenno, not of the original orokin origin. From what I gather, only the primed frames are truly orokin origin, and even then, I think the only way all of us being able to have Primed frames the way we do now would imply that even our Primed variants are still just post-war Tenno copies. We are not "pure" in the Orokin standard. 

• "We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void."

This is the most important line, and the one that did not connect with me until the recent quest. Technically, based on what we learned, we can surmise that in becoming corrupted, Vor learned of Lotus' origin, and this line supports the implication that she is definitely a Sentient, which also supports her original role being far more sinister than it is now, as she admitted. Looking back on lore, the Orokin sought to build in the void because the Sentients, which they created to prepare other star systems for colonization, were susceptible to the Void, it is like a poison to them, which is why our melee weapons channel the void, and everything else void related. The Tenno were a low- tech solution to the Sentients, because technology was easily subverted by them. Solar rails use void energy in some way, and when Natah made the jump to the origin system, the contact with void energy was enough to make her synthetic body barren, unable to produce more Sentients. Based on that knowledge, the line referring to her as "not knowing the secrets of the void" is completely true. She NEEDS us to go into the orokin towers, because she herself would die to the adverse effects of the void to her kind. Which begs the question, what are we getting from the terminals for her? 

I like all of this. Such a riveting read. I have another question, though. What are "Low Guardians", as mentioned by the Stalker, and what differentiates them from Tenno? Evidently The Stalker is as powerful, if not stronger, than any single Warframe. He has vast combat potential and abilities. Where did he get them? Are there more like him? Low Guardian*s*. Plural. How did only he survive? Is he infested? Is he Tenno? Is he Orokin? That's what I'm curious about.

I like all of this. Such a riveting read. I have another question, though. What are "Low Guardians", as mentioned by the Stalker, and what differentiates them from Tenno? Evidently The Stalker is as powerful, if not stronger, than any single Warframe. He has vast combat potential and abilities. Where did he get them? Are there more like him? Low Guardian*s*. Plural. How did only he survive? Is he infested? Is he Tenno? Is he Orokin? That's what I'm curious about.

I'm still betting Teshin trained him during the centuries the Tenno slept, until Teshin saw that the Stalker's rage and lust for vengeance could never be contained by any amount of training or enlightenment through discipline, so they went their separate ways.

well officially we can look at this way Tenno from the time that the Stalker was still a low guardian were better equipped and were more experience in the way of fighting.Also i would bet their powers were greater and had all Primed Mods(just because)

so in perceptual view those Tenno that were at that celebration were far stronger,better weapons,better gear,better mods,and well during the war they had support from the orokin.SO they could literally ask for specific weapons for combat and they had it we could also say that those Tenno also had troops that came along just for the purpose of providing support while they were in combat against the sentient.

Now over the time we were in cry sleep

Stalker used his knowledge of the low guardian to make adjustment to his weapon.And considering that Warframe still have some sort of form of power since Mesa infested was not tenno but could still use the powers.We can say that as he hunted for his revenge he found sleeping tennos which he murder and took away their warframe pieces and augmented himself with this.

While we also consider that the blood of the tenno is seen as some divine liquid as Vor states that our blood would cure his people we can testify that through ages of killing Tenno the Low guardian became know as stalker using this divine blood to keep himself power that's is why he retreats when he is weaken to much he can only use so much energy and so much power but not restore it unlike us who can.

That is why their is no death animation for stalker because once he dies he is dead no revive for him.He just runs away.

I have solo stalker with about all my frames and is only because i can move around and shoot better then him that i kill him.We can say low guardian have far less inhuman strength then a tenno

Edited by Leavith