Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Wait... The Stalker Was Right? (Spoilers?)

Mak_Gohae

Maybe Stalker was right about the Lotus. Maybe "Natah" off'd the Orokin. 

But what has he been doing all these years while the Grineer empire grew? What actions did he take against the Corpus as they plundered the system? Not a damn thing. It's not about being good or what's right; for Stalker, It's about revenge. Revenge and insanity (because he's CLEARLY batS#&$ crazy).

Face it: guilty or not, the Tenno and our Lotus are doing a hell of a lot more good than the Stalker and his beloved Orokin. 

Edited by jsnforce

Face it: guilty or not, the Tenno and our Lotus are doing a hell of a lot more good than the Stalker and his beloved Orokin. 

lol yeah. guess more fun too.

And if I had to choose between some supposedly-do-good-for-world masked guy who tries to kill us, and a nanny character who at least on the surface is trying to guide us (even if she is using us), I'll stick with Momma Purple Petals. Hell with the "good" of the world/orokin/whatever, THAT STALKER GUY TRIED TO KILL US!. I hold onto grudges... even if he one day comes up to say "I'm your Dadda"....  ;)

Fact is, there's really nobody else to side with besides Lotus.

- Stalker wants us dead.

- Grineer would chop us up and study us.

- Corpus would chop us up and study us.

- Infested would infest.

None of the Syndicates or smaller factions have the resources to manage/organize every single Tenno operation the way that Lotus does.

Well there is tenshin..... also this reminds me, where the hell does natah get resources to our operations?

But i sincerely hope story starts divide in the way where we get multiple factions to choose wich side we fight on. Naturally i would pick side wich fight against natah, be it via stalker or not.

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

I remember when the What Stalker? pack came out and I got it almost immediately just so i could cosplay as him.

Man I'd love to be on his team, maybe have assassinations replaced with attacks on AI Tenno squads which reward the same loot.

Edited by DarthZ

With no Lotus the world isn't going to become sunshine and rainbows.

The Stalker is hell bent on revenge. I doubt us leaving the Lotus would be enough to justify to him the death of an entire empire.

The Grineer will still kill us because they are xenophobic, they are not acting in response to wars, they just deeply hate everything not Grineer.

The Corpus seek to exploit us for profit or for science. And without a unified body, the Tenno will easily be taken 1 by 1 for whatever cruel experiment without any means of stopping them.

The infested would continue doing whatever, and the Grineer and Corpus don't exactly seem to have things under control.

Lotus now tells us "Happy hunting!" when we go to hunt Capture targets. It's so cute.

#SpacemomForever

That said, I firmly believe that the Orokin we know, the ones who caused such damage to the system and brought so many calamities down on themselves, were never the true masters of the solar system.

If you want to find the real answers - look to the cats. The cats must have been the truly wise and noble leaders. Maybe they had to leave, or were driven out, and their human successors were the Orokin we know who made such terrible mistakes. Look at the Kuria! Statues made in honor of the feline form - by the Orokin. Clearly they looked up to the cats, to give them such subtle but significant tribute.

Edited by FelisImpurrator

Who says the orikin weren't cats :p.

More seriously given the stuff we're getting from the synthesis guy on the orikin it's pretty obvious that the orikin where probably bigger $&*^s to everything and everyone than the greneeir and corpus put together.

She may not be exactly who/what we thought she was but she's still one of the few people in a position of power who gives a damm about everyone. By the standards of warframe she's still one of the nicest if not the nicest people in the origin system.

Who says the orikin weren't cats :p.

The "Orokin" we've heard of in the lore can't possibly have been cats. Cats would not have made so many errors, caused so much damage to the system. But the Orokin we know were the ones who made the Kuria statues. Therefore, they were giving tribute. I believe the cats were masters above even the Orokin - or else, they were the True Orokin, and their successors (whom we, the Tenno, destroyed for their mistakes) were nothing more than their inferior shadow.

Could it be that....Not i couldn't be......But if it is?

As years to come the cats get infected by the Virus that claims the Protagonist of Dark sector arm and gives him power making the 1st Orokin

Which leads to as human kind begin being affected by the Virus and people were being lost left and right The Cats decided to place order.

They began to save the best of our species and began to teach the humans the best and the only thing they needed as we advance throught time we began to make discovery along side the Cats who we now revered as our savior and gods as well as immortal being because you know 9 lives....Continuing this the Void was discovered by The cats and They travel to the Void leaving the Orokin people as they search to understand the Void.

As the Orokin people begin to notice how they were alone they begin to turn to making themselves greater then and stronger then their Cats gods.

This people who gain to power begin to notice an issue were as they tried to turn themselves like the 1st cat the virus only made them monsters.So they hide the virus away.but of course some of this monster hide making it more unsafe to mine so they turn towards the grineer making disposable solider that would work as slaves.While the begin to suspect that their was something wrong they begin to try to look for their gods in the void unknowing to them the Void energy begin to change some making them outcast of their society being left for dead or experimentation.

As this continue the Orokin decided that it was time to expand their empire to make it greater they saw that the empire they lived in was crumbling cause it was based on the Orokin belief of the Cat and now that the cats are gone they needed a new empire before word got out that their gods had left them and their empire unity would crumble so they set of to find a place to establish a new empire but their was an issue it was hard to access the new place and it was not the best for their people.So as idea flooded in to make the new empire failures happend people died the sentient idea was passed allowing for the project to occur.

Then the sentient as they did their task in the new system they begin to finish it of course some sentient got to smart and decided to travel back but the rail killed them cause of the void energy.

In parallel back to when the cat left the system they travel and begin to understand the void  as they understood what occur in the void and how it worked they begin to become one with the void.After such they begin to notice people coming into the void them being curious they approach the people and begin to notice how they slowly were dying from the radiation with the knowledge they were able to save some of them and a few as the came coming in parallel as the sentient begin to try to travel as they died from entering the void the cats took a couple of the sentient trying to keep them alive which gave the sentient enough time to adapt but not be immune to high amount of void radiation as the sentient begin to travel back to pluto.

Of course later on the sentient would begin to try to slaughter the orokin and as the orokin tried fighting them off with their technology which only failed and made them stronger then the Orokin turn to the virus which only ended catastrophe on both side and allowed the chance for the grineer to escaped their bondage of slavery by the chaos that had occur to escape to the Void the cats notice their mistake and tried to save more people but this time giving them power but AT WHAT COST.This people with existed experiment that had occur became the Tenno while the pre-existing experiment brought forth the alternative tenno- the guardians not as reliable,durable,or as strong as the tenno But still willing to fight but still had the void energy and radiation to use powers(and so the stalker was born)as the tenno begin to slaughter the sentient and pushed them back....Seeing the feeling sentient escaping back to the void solar rail to only begin to die the cat notice this and decided to intervine one last time and so it came the Natah born out of the sentient a mix of people to be able to absorb the void energy but with the adaptation of the Sentient.But as they were people they had the anatomy begin to be altered by the void which also include the fact that because they were sentient they begin to be damage by the void making (the lotus who was making the journey sterile).........Which later brings us to the cats begin to see how their mistake had caused all of this decided to finally show themselves back to the orokin people of course some stayed behind......

In this situation the Orokin rejoice that their gods were back while the Lotus made their journey. 

Then following such the Lotus takes over the tenno some how while the tenno destroyed the rail and stopped the coming of any more sentient making the remaining the sentient just sleep and wait.AND SO THE CELEBRATION AND STATUES AND LOVE FOR THE TENNO BEGINS

And well on the day of the BIG celebration as the Cats recognize the only people who did not Screwed up something.AND then the lotus made her move murdering the cat and the high executive bringing that the day the empire silent. 

Of course we know the rest of the story.(THE STALKER HATES US AND LOTUS LOVES US AS HER CHILDREN)

As this followed the Cat that were left in the Void decided to punish the Tenno with the MIGHT OF THE VOID.making the lotus to make a choice either let the Tenno fight the cats or run away...then she heard word of the sentient still wanting revenge and would attack if her mission was complete making her have to hide the tenno in the cryosleep because of the fear of her children being murder.

The cat seeing as that they couldn't find the Tenno but the lotus instead a sentient who was their creation left back to the void and decide to become overseer and records keeper and promise to hide and not intervene anymore not before they mind swipe and make all people forget their existence (so they take over the Neural sentry using it to guard and keep the treasure of the void and the secret of their people the Orokin)

Now bring us to the poem as they become overseer the cat in search of some value begin to record the story on statues that were made as the icons that the Orokin use to worship this story was of the twin queen and they follow it and so as overseer they soon find out that the Tenno are still alive as they promise to not intervene they continue to move on and soon the lotus begins waking the Tenno up in fear of the corpus the remaining people who had escaped the orokin slaughter and made groups understanding they were no more orokin trying to use them as profit and experiment ...as well as the Queen trying to kill them because of the fear they had in the past when they were tried to be put under the knife but was hide by their father(aka creator probably) soon this leds to Vor finding you guys(sorry i am from 2 years back i started off in pluto being saved by frost,nyx,and ash)Vor who had the Janus key which was the Key to open portals to the Void but also stored void energy tries to kill us and make use of us.A cat having to forgotten what we had done when Vor dies decides to trigger the Janus key stored void energy to turn Vor something like them now Vor being revived wonder what had occur so he decides to search the Void and so the grineer who witness this follow him.In the void A cat decides that while he cannot intervene with the Tenno cause of the promise his hatred for them is great enough that he decides to sacrifice himself to make Vor like him so that Vor who is not cat can Punish the Tenno for him.Now Of course being now a Being of the VOid compose with the void energy and only having a Body that works like a puppet he cannot leave the Void or else his body who need the void energy to leave will die and he would have lost his way of interacting with the void.SO he sit now waiting for us in T4 keys.

WELL MADE THIS STORY UP just tell me if you find something that does not add up

Edited by Leavith

"Oh my god this other guy sounds like he's right, lemme pick him"

*Update 18 Lotus does care about you*

"S#&$, now I gotta switch back to Lotus cus she seems like she's right now!"

You just turn from one blind eye to another eh. My point? We haven't even get deep into the lore yet, don't be too quick to make a judgment based solely on your speculations. 

I dont care if she cares.

I dont want to be working with a Sentient with baby issues.

She can care all she want i dont want to be working with this nutter.

In one system with Grineer Empire and Corpus? When they both perfectly willing to burn all opponents down or dissect Tenno for their own research?

There is also Infested and Sentients, who want to end us all "just because".

What a hek Tenno can do without information support and balancing efforts of Lotus? Get their own ! kicked as our dear friend Stalker?

People are always fighting each other, that's the circle of life, man.

And Tenno will thrive in this environment cause they are supposed to be space ninjas. Ninjas are constantly being hired by people to kill others.

About to get some hate on this but if their was a chance of me surviving i would have done what the orokin did no i think i would have gone a step further and made myself a monster of destruction just to survive i don't care if i lost my humanity that just perspective anyways.T

I need labor that does not affect my people so i make grineer and enslave them

i need a way to spread my people so that we don;t have to fight for room or space so i will migrate to another system

i need a way to turn the other system for a place for my people so i terraform

i need to protect my people from machines so i will use existing monster to destroy them

i need to protect my people from the monster i release so i will make new monster to destroy them and my other problems

i need to protect my people so i will begin to make sacrifice

i need to protect my people from me so i will seal myself away

i need to protect myself from my people so i become a monster

I need to survive so i will destroy all my people,creations,and troubles

That how i see it going.

The Orokin didn't make monsters of themselves, though, at least not in the sense of manipulating their forms. I mean, look at the Arid Eviscerator imprint—big bad Orokin Executor gets taken out by a Panthera. A Panthera.

I think it's hard to argue that the Orokin weren't monstrously evil. Survival is one thing. Survival by enslaving other intelligent beings—much less creating intelligent beings for the purpose of enslavement—is another. If slavery isn't evil, nothing is.

I don't think lotus know anything. Come think about it we did encounter chroma it tells there is an "evil a foot a head" which undead would throw its head and foot but pretty much enough random puns. I think in theories I don't think lotus doesn't know she is controller or a pawn in the game. That is one set of theories. Pretty much I don't think we should jump conclusion so far, I do think the stalker is waiting for master return and all be right. Which this lead to "The stalker is not right nor wrong". All the tennos are confuse which are we infected, are we the monster, are we heroes/villains, are we freedom to begin new government. None because when orkin lost control against its own infested issue, this lead to an bigger issue because no one is there accept for the lotus which I do think she is a half warframe. I don't think we shouldn't be against her nor with her because the fact is she feel painful see warframe be abused in power of orkin...maybe she accidently started accident of infestations...naw mostly crazy doc would do that to be more power control plus we are missing the lost civilation oh wait the Sentient

Look everyone the fraction here! http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sentient?file=Sentients.jpg no joke on wiki

Anyway, pretty much we don't want lotus join sentients or be captured, for I note: remember about tutorial when we wake up in the pod? Pretty much she give us energy boost inifinty somehow. I think its not best wise go against her when she possble be capture by sentient. I don't think sentient is not here play nice ball game (metaphore phase).

I think lotus purpously getting us ready for real enemy, an enemy have to do with the infested that the sentient that made thinking that orkin has power to harness the power. I mean come on look at the wiki sentient.

Sorry this is spoilar theoriest I think its either lotus will sacafice to save man kind again or save it all. know why? We're ninjas! COMPLETE DA DANG JOB AND REST!

I don't think you know how being an assassin works. You find yourself a good, long-term client with a good benefits plan and a selection of fun targets, and just keep on grinding those contracts out

Pretty sure assassin wouldn't not work for some one that was sent to kill them.

She wasn't sent to create chaos, it was to bring down the Orokin. They were douchebags anyway, so they deserved. 

Killing the Orokin, the people in charge, and their weapons was going to do what exactly?

The reason we were put to sleep was to keep us safe and hidden. Moms(Good mothers) do everything they can to keep their children safe.

Good mother hide their kids and forgets where which leads to people digging them and using them for research?

That's some mom.

And she put us to sleep because she wanted to hide that she didnt finish her job.

Instead of standing up against the others she was a coward and hid.

Again, she was sent to get rid of the Orokin. The Grineer and Corpus that are being killed deserve death. They are harming innocents for their own goals, actively pursuing Tenno + Warframes for experiments, and arguably trying to pick up where the Orokin left off.

Kill Orokin and Tenno.

And, yeah, people in charge usually set up law and order and that L&O usually has people that dont want to follow it so they get into trouble.

And, btw, they are using tenno for experiments because "Lotus" put us to sleep and never bothered to look in.

Pretty sure assassin wouldn't not work for some one that was sent to kill them.

Aren't you the one talking about joining the Stalker...?

Killing the Orokin, the people in charge, and their weapons was going to do what exactly?

Mmm. I think there's a point at which getting rid of a bad thing is more important than making sure you have a good thing to replace it with. The Orokin were, as best I can tell, a slave-based society.

Good mother hide their kids and forgets where which leads to people digging them and using them for research?

That's some mom.

And she put us to sleep because she wanted to hide that she didnt finish her job.

Instead of standing up against the others she was a coward and hid.

It's not clear what's happened with the Lotus since she put the Tenno in cryosleep. Her own memories are at least partially corrupted, it's not just the Tenno. Besides, you're the one talking about how it's okay to genetically engineer slave races to fight your battles for you. That's fine, but hiding from a superior enemy isn't?

I dunno, man. Everything you're charging the Lotus with can be said of the Orokin and/or the Stalker.
Edited by motorfirebox

This reply makes me think you haven't read the lore at all. You are just nitpicking and trying really hard to find a reason to be against Lotus for whatever weird reason.

Aside from the Arbiters, Steel Meridian, and Tenshin, no one cares about us other than the Lotus. Furthermore, all our jobs come from the lotus, I highly doubt Tenshin cares about the balance between the grineer and the corpus, he'd rather us conclave until the sentients return.

The number one IMPORTANT character to the plot. She always has been

Agreed. The whole Warframe game was having a society of awakened Tenno surviving in a hostile universe having Lotus as our leader and guide. If the game revolves around her near literally i don't know what a #1 character is anymore.

She is a catalyst (get it?), sure, but important to the plot? We just learned the first bit of story from about her and the game has been out for yeeeearrrs. During all those years the story in the game has come from info about everyone else. She is a narrator, anyone can do that.

Don't get me wrong with the Ordis hate. If he is meant to be cute he isn't. Wish his personality was abit more defined opposed to an amensiac. Hope he gets fixed one day and he starts telling us old war stories instead of claiming he forgotten them

His is probably going to be that evil "Lotus" made him forget.

His is probably going to be that "evil" Lotus made him forget.

Aye, probably, but it would be interesting if DE followed the plot thread they hinted at: that Ordis was the one responsible for forgetting his own knowledge.

Like Ordis figured out what Lotus was and what was going to happen, but also saw what would happen if he outed her or she failed, and so tore out his own memory banks for the good of the Tenno.