The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New And Looking For A Clan!

(XBOX)M3di0creC1own

Hello - 

New and not sure why, should have started playing this addictive game along time ago. Looking to join and build my knowledge and understanding of the game and community. Mostly PvE at this time as I learn, however have no issues getting into PvP as I master the dynamics of the game. I'm 30+ and looking for a friendly and mature clan to contribute to and help new and current members as I become more knowledgeable.

Thanks,

C1own

Caduceus%20Fakwes%20Elite%20youtube%20ba

Is the #1 PvP Clan in the game, has scored top 5 in PvE kills since our creation in Jan, #1 in PvE for our first three weeks as a mnt clan. We have 200+ members, and our Warlords will play, train, and outfit you personally. This is a brotherhood, so we are after tenno who wish to have a long and successful gaming experience. We have a 0% clan tax on rails, we have a 0& trade tax in the dojo (if you can reach our trade tower XD) We have YET to be defeated in any PvP Clan duel, and our experience we share with the whole tenno community. Our clan is striving to build a closer tie with the Xbox community, and offer rewards to helpful players. Weekly events, with crazy grand prizes! Last event winner won a year of Xbox live, for example. We have gotten 1st or second place trophies in every Event DE has thrown out way. Fully researched dojo, including a personalized rail schema (dojo defenses) that you can walk around on. We have an overall kd of 1.6 but we expect that to continue to rise.

As a pivitol clan in The Art of War, we ask you to refrain from non-warframe related chat in our 3k+ alliance chat, to avoid drama. We also have a clan Skype chat, that allows you to get ahold of a leader directly, any time of the day. This way you your cries for help are not lost in the flood.

If you are interested, message Octawism, Oldskytj, CFE Priestlylf4, CFE Vulari, CFE GReatIKillU, CFE Primal, CFE Beijing, or just hit up our website at www.cfeclan.tk

Cheers!

Edited by (XB1)OldSkyTJ