The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buzlok In Pvp Is Unusuble.

Necr0Ra1se

I don't know who balnced buzlok for PVP but as i think he failed in this job.

Buzlok has highest recoil of all weapons, slowest projectiles, one of the longest reloads, one of the worst aimings (through scope) have 22.2 dmg per shot. it's a miracle to hit something with when target is jumping all over the map and i am not talking about killing just hiting. In the same time Prisma gorgona, hitscan, moderate reload, low recoil gets 22.5. Bolter prime, no recoil, moderate reload, fast projectiles gets 28.6. Prisma tetra have moderate reloading, moderate projectiles speed, low recoil gets 46.6.
Did i miss something what DE found in buzlok so overpowered that it have so weak stats? Maybe secondary fire but it's brocken. you will miss every shot (screenshot with buzlok without any mod in it) and even if you hit somebody with tracker beacon there is a big chance that all bullets will miss. Buzlokbroken.jpg

Landing the tracer isn't too hard, the problem is even if you land it, the projectiles it fires are too slow to hit anything anyways. Imo the tracer should be hard to land, but hipfire needs to be at least slighly viable even without the tracer, and landing the tracer should give you a noticeable advantage.

Edited by Aggh