The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join A Clan!

(XBOX)DGC Daxx

I am part of a large clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance. We are a pvp focused clan, and will be active in solar rails once there back. We do still play alot of pve and participate in all events. We dont have an experience or mr restriction to join. If you want to now more you can check out our clan post on here, or just leave me a pm.

if your looking for a bit smaller clan my clan phoenix kings is a storm clan with 90+ members always on the weekly kills leaderboard mature group 18+ age we always have someone on at all times of the day. got 1st in the last clan scoring event False Profit Event in our first event as a storm clan if interested msg me if not good luck with the clan you choose have a good day friend 

Or of you're looking for the middle size clan, we are a mnt clan 200+ members, but are mainly PvP focused. Both clans above are AWESOME choices for ppl with high exp, or just starting out. CFE requires its members to have a high activity level, and to have basic parkour skills. We do offer personalized training, but you have to respond to invites sent by clannies. You don't have to accept these invites, but it builds ties in the clan, gets you outfitted, and earns you clan rank, so it pays to pay attention to those invites, and to know your clan. Caduceus Fawkes Elite is friends with both clans above, and so either way you go, you will still have easy access to our PvP trainers, conclave mods, and alliance chat!

Cheers!Caduceus%20Fakwes%20Elite%20youtube%20ba

Edited by (XB1)OldSkyTJ