The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join A Newly Made Clan!

(XBOX)DGC Daxx

I'm not looking for a clan that's big and everything in the dojo is already built. I wanna join a brand new clan that's looking for players to help then build and design their dojo. I haven't gotten to do that, and if been looking for a new clan so I can do it. I'm Mastery Rank 12, very active and have mostly all Prime Frames and weapons, so I can dedicate my time and rescourses to building the dojo. So hit me up on here or send me a message in Xbox live. :) Gamertag: DGC Daxx

I'm not looking for a clan that's big and everything in the dojo is already built. I wanna join a brand new clan that's looking for players to help then build and design their dojo. I haven't gotten to do that, and if been looking for a new clan so I can do it. I'm Mastery Rank 12, very active and have mostly all Prime Frames and weapons, so I can dedicate my time and rescourses to building the dojo. So hit me up on here or send me a message in Xbox live. :) Gamertag: DGC Daxx

Join our clan it's fairly new we have a really build much you would love to have you

Message me on Xbox

Faith defiance

Join our clan it's fairly new we have a really build much you would love to have you

Message me on Xbox

Faith defiance

Message me on Xbox

Faith defiance