The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For People To Play / Learn The Game.

Margeth

Hello there, I'm Margeth!

A week ago a friend introduced me to Warframe and I've been enjoying it tremendously.

While we play together regularly, she's the only other person I know that plays Warframe and I'd love to find more people to play with..

During the last week I've reached rank 6, currently have three warframes (Excalibur, Rhino and Valkyr) and I'm building Hydroid.

I've dabbed a bit in the void and pretty much randomly ran missions trying to understand the game and find out what I can do with my current frames, but I've started to feel annoyed at playing alone or with randoms that leave just as sporadicly as they join a group.

As such, I'm hoping to find some friendly players who may want to play, occasionally or regularly, together.

I don't really have a preference towards your experience in the game, I'd enjoy exploring the game together with you or learn from you.

My timezone is UTC+1, I'm german but I quite enjoy the english language and I'd love to get some more practice using it.

Hopefully I'll find some nice people to play with! :)

Edited by Margeth

Well... First of all, welcome to the Tenno family !

As for the playing part, I'd be interested in sharing with you what I can, though at the moment I can't play, I still can put some things here and answer questions.

But later, which means next month, I'd have no problem, and would like, to help you.

So go on with the questions.

Ps: I'm French so my English can be a bit rude some times.

Well then, welcome to Warframe!

I just got back from a really long break from Warframe, about a month since I was waiting for Update 17 as well as day after an update I have gone on a vacation.
But I pretty much explored U17 by now.

You can say I'm experienced Warframe player, I've been around since 24th January 2014 (U11.8.3) so that's a bit more than one and a half year.
My mastery rank is 14 although I don't really care much for it.

I usually play with my buddy who had joined at September 4th 2013 (U 9.8.2). He's Rank 16.

I'm always looking for players who want to party up, although I never play with randoms, since it's really a burden.

If you don't mind us being Polish then you can join up.

We're both CEST (UTC +1) so just hit me up whenever you can, when I'm not away studying I'm usually since 10 AM to ~8 PM with moderate breaks.

(RadiØLarity at steam)

Farewell Tenno!

Thanks for the quick replys and warm welcome :)

I'll add you all ingame.

Question wise I'm not that sure yet if there's anything I really need to know.

The Warframe Wiki is quite extensive and helped me with most immediate questions so far.

Guess most is about figuring out what I currently can do in the game with what I have available, as in, which Void missions I can do and for how long / how many waves and stuff like that.

I'll figure that out over time if necessary though, trial and error works quite well, the game gets pretty punishing if I'm too weak for what I'm trying to do :D

i'ld be happy to help whenever im on (which unfortunately at this time is kind of random) and if on the rare chance i am busy i could have some of my clan members help out :P although some friends and i started the clan im probably one of the more experienced but least knowledgeable if that makes any sense ... been playing on and off for just over 2 years or so ... so yeah :P

ign: yohaseo

clan: advanced fighting community

steam: yohaseo

ps: my timezone is GMT-6 but i am up most nights anyways due to various reasons

Thanks for the offer, I'll add both of you ingame. :)

@Cyriann: I'm sure the game has some lore behind it, but I literally know nothing about it, so I'd need to take a crash course to just understand the basics :D

Whats going on Margeth (and thread highjacker - CrunchyNapkin j/k).  Quantum Dawn Gaming is a US based community that solely speaks English.  We are now a shadow clan called Quantum Space Wizards with me acting as the ambassador for our community.  We usually have around 10 people on every night out of 15 members.  We have the experience to help all newer Warframe gamers and the frames to do raids.  Check out our website at QuantumDawn.com and our twitch (twitch.tv/quantum_Dawn) for more information!!!

Hey Margeth! Welcome to Warframe (: Hope you're not getting burned out by the grinding!

I'd love to help you with any mission whenever I've got nothing to do. Just hit me up in-game or send a friend request and I'll see what I can do for you!

Hi , can you help me with the Law of The Retribution ? It's harder than i though so , i need a little bit of help , ty :P .

Law of Retribution is a Raid just a get a good squad..mostli if youl search in Recruiting chat..if not i guess your better of Posting it on Forums but i doubt youd find enough players in Here so post it as a *New* Thread...or try to look for it

Heya, im also fairly new to the game, and am also tired of playing solo. I realise you made this post 11 days ago now, but hope you wouldnt mind another person adding you to friendslist! Im GMT+2 so not that different from you. Am willing to play often depending on if I can get ppl to group with as im not having as much fun solo anymore! Im mastery rank 4 at the moment. Hope to see you soon :)

Hi Margeth ! If you don't mind, I'd like to join every now and then. I'm a little ahead in time (UTC +8) but often play with people in EU anyways.

If you're interested, just add me on WF, or on Steam, if you have (White Dingo. The picture's a dog looking thing)

Hello,i am also a new player that would really like to find people to play with and exchange opinion,i am geting really bored of random public players,they are ok and friendly in theyr way,the communiti in this game is really cool,but they are so quaiet(they dont communicate at all).So if you want a friendly player with you plz add me,i misstipe a lot,but i understand english very well,i just dont write so well.And now some informations about me on Warframe:i am new(started like 3 weeks ago),mastery lvl 5(i played a lot since i started) and at the moment i have Volt(30),Nyx(30),Oberon(26),Frost(unranked) and rhino who is waiting for me to buy another frame slot ,in thmean time he is chilling in the foundry.