The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Friendly Clan To Join!

(XBOX)garbohydr8

My friend and I are looking for a clan to join. We've been having a difficult time farming and having fun lately. The two of us and having random players join just doesn't work out.

We'd love to join a relatively large clan with a friendly community and people wanting to have fun and help others. And perhaps a snazzy emblem we can show off as well :)

Leave a reply down below or message me on Xbox if you're willing to accept us!

I am part of a large clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance. We are mainly a pvp focused clan, but were still do alot of pve. We except anyone no matter what there master rank or in game experience is. If you would like to now more about us. We have a post on here with alot of information, or you just leave me a pm.

You're quite welcome to give my clan, Whispering Winter, a try! But, I must warn you though, It is a freshly made clan! But, I believe with right amount of help! We can make this clan grow with love and care! ^ w ^ Just message me here or message me in-game! My xbox tag is Mushroom Kuu

Btw, I do have a very snazzy picture ready to upload for my clan, All I need to do is make some platinum money to upload it! ^^

Edited by (XB1)Mushroom Kuu

Or of you're looking for the middle size clan, we are a mnt clan 200+ members, but are mainly PvP focused. Both clans above are AWESOME choices for ppl with high exp, or just starting out. CFE requires its members to have a high activity level, and to have basic parkour skills. We do offer personalized training, but you have to respond to invites sent by clannies. You don't have to accept these invites, but it builds ties in the clan, gets you outfitted, and earns you clan rank, so it pays to pay attention to those invites, and to know your clan. Caduceus Fawkes Elite is friends with both clans above, and so either way you go, you will still have easy access to our PvP trainers, conclave mods, and alliance chat!

Cheers!Caduceus%20Fakwes%20Elite%20youtube%20ba