The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Endgame Players To Help Jumpstart Activity-Focused Clan.

Skirvy

As of now, my new clan, the Placid Order, contains exactly one member: me. As with most clans, I can't provide everything myself. Forma are running thin and my resources don't go forever.

The focus of the clan is going to be primarily on keeping EXTREMELY active and social. I'm tired of how most clans rarely have anyone online, and out of 300 players only 10 will be logged on all week. I plan to kick any inactive players we may encounter regularly. People will be expected to drop by clan chat and talk a bit instead of ignoring the clan's existence until new research is added.

All game content is focused on: PvE, PvP, and just sitting around in the Dojo dueling, so if you can't stand people playing Conclave now and then don't bother (though it is by no means a major focus).

I'm shooting for a smaller size, probably Shadow, though if we grow a lot then Storm at the absolute max.

A sense of humor is also required. I'll eventually be inviting some friends once things get going, and we don't take ourselves very seriously.

Skill level will vary - I know myself and some of my buddies are capable of taking on raids, but some of the people I plan to invite just started playing this month. There will be chances to challenge difficult content as well as teach new people the ropes.

Age is nice too. I'm not going to ask everyone how old they are but I'm not going out of my way to make a PG-13 environment either.

I will eventually be selecting members from all mastery ranks, but for now I am only recruiting endgame players with plenty of resources while I begin building over the next few weeks. For now I want to stay a Ghost clan and find some people with Forma to spare so we can meet costs in an effective and timely manner.

I'll be stopping by this thread every night, so you can post here if you're interested, otherwise just send me a friend request in-game. Nobody likes me, so I'll just assume it's for clan invitation and not an actual friend request.

My naming sense and dojo design are silly please don't make fun of me ;_;

its kind of funny reading this and looking back on it but you kind of remind me of well myself and the few that i started my clan with :P we wanted to have an active community that was friendly and kinda laid back at times but could easily get things done no matter the difficulty :P we also wanted to keep it small but well it kinda exploded while i was away due to technical issues and its still got that feel ... sorry for the randomness but good luck with this and if you are interested in doin a few missions and possibly joining our alliance feel free to add me

ign: yohaseo

clan: advanced fighting community

i was the frost with strun and nikana that didnt really get any kills nor captures ... was running that for first time and still getting used to the new parkour with controller so kept falling on the second map though first one really sucked cuz near constant host migrations