Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate 4Th Ability Change To Non Kill Ability.

IfritKajiTora

SORRY FOR ALL THE MISS UNDERSTANDING AND I MISSED ONE IMPORTANT THING.......................................................................... IM TALKING ABOUT PVP   XD

Ultimate abilities are OP, because its just insta kill everyone.

These abilities should have shorter range, around 150 damage. And just add special effect on enemies. But should cost 75 energy. Its hard to gain 100 energy, and its stupid that its killing everyone.

For example Frost Avalanche Cost 75 energy. 150damage in 7 meters radius and cold proc everyone for 4 seconds.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

are you joking right now?

how long have you been playing waframe? do you often run T3 or T4 or any long survival/defense???

have you even taken the time to test what you are saying against lvl 50+ enemies? test things properly before speaking nonsense

To me you're talking nonsense. 4th abilites are balanced and sometimes depending on the build they take a lot of energy to be casted...

if we are going to get like this i could also point out a couple skils that are not the 4th and are more OP than other 4th skills....

the game is balanced man. in my opinion you are not running any end-game missions and basing your opinion only on lvl 20-38 enemies damage output...

Edited by Domaik

Uhm, you know that most Ultimates are really redundent in higher tiers of gameplay right? Hell just take venus defense to like 30 and it wont be an instakill anymore.

Sorry just noticed its PvP feedback, and i dont have enough experience to tell wether or not that claim is true

Edited by Sadroth

Reminder: this is PVP FEEDBACK

are you joking right now?

how long have you been playing waframe? do you often run T3 or T4 or any long survival/defense???

have you even taken the time to test what you are saying against lvl 50+ enemies? test things properly before speaking nonsense

To me you're talking nonsense. 4th abilites are balanced and sometimes depending on the build they take a lot of energy to be casted...

if we are going to get like this i could also point out a couple skils that are not the 4th and are more OP than other 4th skills....

the game is balanced man. in my opinion you are not running any end-game missions and basing your opinion only on lvl 20-38 enemies damage output...

Uhm, you know that most Ultimates are really redundent in higher tiers of gameplay right? Hell just take venus defense to like 30 and it wont be an instakill anymore.