The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Friends On Steam That Play Warframe

ForDuty

Recently, I have been playing warfame a lot and sometimes I feel lonely playing by myself or with random people. I was wondering if anyone here wants to add me on steam and we could play together sometime, afterall, I need more steam friends. Steam Name: Lamp_God IGN: You could add me on Warframe it self if you want

If you're looking for friends then join a clan.  My clan Quantum Space Wizards are the Warframe division of our Quantum Dawn Gaming Community with website QuantumDawn.com.  We are primarily a US based community on the east coast (-5/-6 GMT) with English as our sole language.  Join our community also plays H1Z1, Arma 3, CS:GO, Path of Exile, and we're getting into upcoming Rainbow Six Siege.  If you have any questions just let me know.  Steam name - DaMann22

If you're looking for friends then join a clan. My clan Quantum Space Wizards are the Warframe division of our Quantum Dawn Gaming Community with website QuantumDawn.com. We are primarily a US based community on the east coast (-5/-6 GMT) with English as our sole language. Join our community also plays H1Z1, Arma 3, CS:GO, Path of Exile, and we're getting into upcoming Rainbow Six Siege. If you have any questions just let me know. Steam name - DaMann22

Well already in a clan just need some steam friends

• 2 weeks later...