The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wasn't There A New Mod Shown In Dev Stream 57

I heard there was a new melee mod that was being released that does like 15% finish damege or something like that plus 200% Melee Damege

Not sure if it was ment to be a sydincate mod or what

But what's the name of the mod? & has it been released yet? & if so how awesome is it & how to u actually obtain it!!

These are what I need 2 know as update 17 gets closer to release on consoles I want to be prepared to get this mpd.

200% melee damege will be very useful on weapons like the Prisma Skana & Dex Darka

Thx

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Am bunny that's the 1 thx u is that one available to u guys? If so where do u find it & how good is it based on the 200% damage it will be very useful on weapons like the Prisma Skana & Dex Draka among other low level damege weapons.

that is the mod but they lowered it to 100% and its only for daggers

Ah ok thx u for the Explanation I wasn't sure that was same mod & that they completely changed it & made it a rare gold mod. I'm actually surprised they did that because it would have been very useful for the low slash damage on weapons like the Prisma Skana & Dex Draka.

that is the mod but they lowered it to 100% and its only for daggers

how about for the really powerful melee how do you think it would have affected those?

edit: to clarify it's +100 dmg not %

i dont think we need mods that add to power creep i can hardly wait for the dmg 3.0 when DE removes straight power strength mods like pressure point and serration and builds the effect into ranking up the item

Edited by ..atom..