The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lost Phoenix Looking For Active New Members

(XBOX)elementdude23

I am the leader of the clan, The Lost Phoenix. We are a newer clan, only about two weeks old. We are building our dojo up fairly fast, about one room a day. (Currently we are putting in Labs)

We are in an alliance with, Rich Dynasty: who do weekly challenges and offer great rewards. (This weeks is killing the grustag 3 with only melee weapons, and the reward is 100 platinum and an Ash blueprint.)

We are a ghost clan at the moment, I would like to fill up all the slots available in our clan before moving up.

If you are interested, or have any questions, message me on this or xbox and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I was in a PvP match and ran into a force of nature. I doubt with the right mods he would have lost. His aim and parkour was top notch! We didn't recognize the gt or ur clan name, but that makes sense if ur only 2weeks old. If you are interested, I'd like to gift you those mods. His profile said he was in this clan. From my many many Wars experience, I'd say this ghost clan has some serious potential. His gt eludes me, but big shout out to you guys! That was a great game! Can't wait to see you guys grow into the powerhouse I predict you will become!

Oldskytj

Ragnoroc's Chosen

Caduceus Fawkes Elite

Art of War