Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.1.0 - 17.1.4

[DE]Megan

• Fixed the Master Thief Mod not properly showing locker colors changing from Red to Green on Clients.

• Fixed the Fusion Core icon improperly appearing on Mods.

master thief now changes to green on some lockers but you are unable to open them because the prompt is not there

fusion core icon still appears on some mods

[i AM AN IDIOT. IGNORE THIS POST. OR NOT. JUST FOUND OUT THAT EQUINOX HAS A PASSIVE EQUILIBRIUM THINGY GOING ON. MOVE ALONG NOW.]

Since this fix, I've noticed that the health orbs aren't healing as much as they should. I'll find some only heal for 2 hp... Not sure if this is intended or not, or if it's limited to Equinox or if it's effecting everyone.

Other than that, thanks for the updates and keep on truckin'. :)

Edited by Rajal

I haven't had been so happy to read the changes in an update since U17 was launched.

-Skins on Primes? Yes please! I'm so happy I don't have to stare at Paris Prime's ugly model any more!

-Increase the Grattler's ammo capacity and increase the range of its explosions? Looks like it's time to start farming for Oxium again!

-Fixed the Prisma Dual Cleavers? Probably my favorite part of the update! It's good to finally use my Blades of Justice again!

Seriously, thank you DE.

There are still no fixes for these things ...

Glaxion's Range and Accuracy bugged as hell! (Posted 24 April 2015, seriously DE...)

Oh and being able to use skins on primed weapons, as its current state, that is just a lame work enabling just few triggers inside the sourcecode. That took more than 1 year now?

And as it is right now, those ain't literally skins, those are REPLACERS!

I thought you guys are up to fitting skins of regular weapons for primes, instead you are just replacing? As always. Shoudn't have had expected anything more fabulous.

Edited by Pacheon