Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.1.0 - 17.1.4

[DE]Megan

Increased the energy drain of Nyx’s Absorb in Pvp.

I have no idea why you've nerfed Nyx so much (if you have 100 energy then Absorb lasts for 5 seconds or so) when we have Pull which is way more OP than Absorb (yet it wasn't nerfed).

Fixed the level count showing rank 29 with a full bar rather than lvl 30 in some cases.

This part has not fixed on my profile, Boltace Weapon still shows weapon max rank 29 since the day it got completed yet it remains as it is. I've already confirmed with customer support on this matter as well. It's registered as max 30 on your server but it's  displaying wrong stats of being shown as rank 29 on boltace weapon when it's actually maxed out already. I've got two MK-1 Braton Weapon one is max 30 & one is showing unranked. Weird.  Kindly please check this part as I don't see being fixed at all. 

Edited by IIWingSaberII

Soma skins don't work properly on Soma Prime.

lIUKNcF.jpg

they do!?

Can DE please fix the aiming laser of the Opticor being off center, it really puts me off when trying to aim it, I keep wanting to aim to the right of the redicule. Also, the Opticor lasers energy colour is broken, please fix. Also, the skins working on prime weapons, they don't look like prime weapons anymore, I am very disappointed by this. If your not going to do it right, please don't do it at all.

EDIT here's a joke: DE please at least make it so that when people use the skin for a normal weapon, on a prime weapon, they get the stats for the normal weapon, that'd be lovely thanks.

Lol what?

Not sure if all already aware of this, but at least for me, Nekros is bugged, and with "Despoil" equiped he uses both 50 energy and 50 health, and dats pretty game breaking for me, as it made my Nekros completely unviable :(

Edit 1 : For some reason wrote this here instead of in the bug section of forum. Im dumb. Dont mind this reply.

Edited by Demolidor300

"• Regular weapon skins now work properly on Prime counterparts."

Still no choice to use regular weapon -Skin- on prime weapon? Meh..

Give somebody an inch and they'll take a yard.

I would pay though to have the possibility to use the regular skins on primes. I love the game but stopped playing mainly because of the looks of prime weapons. Even if this update is an improvement on the matter, most weapons don't have a custom skin to apply. I'm sure i'm not the only one to think that. I know lore is important and all, but since the dev already added the possibility to use custom skins on primes thanks to a model swap, why not go all the way ?