Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.1.0 - 17.1.4

[DE]Megan

Is it just me, or new PvP challenges are complete garbage?

Stop two killstreaks in a single FFA match, are you serious?

It is based on pure luck, you have to hope that the enemy you kill is on a killstreak which after 6 hours of non-stop playing only happened once per match (((

Hotfix 17.1.3 is live!

Conclave Changes:

• Reduced the damage of Twin Grakatas in PvP.
• Changed the Katana slide attack damage to be consistent with all PvP slide attacks.

Fixes:

• Fixed Nekros' Despoil Augment consuming Energy.
• Fixed a file path showing in the PvP challenge screen.
• Fixed getting a script error when being AFK kicked from a PvP match. 

Still No Fix For

*Banshee's Silence makes enemies target sentinel aggresivly, destroying it easily

*Enemies standing up in vortex, in some cases long enough for them to fire their weapon

*Syndicate effects that boost shield taking away the effects of cold hazard tilesets (instead of having halved shields, when it procs you will have full shields for the rest of the mission)

*Carrier will hover pickups in your face even if you don't need them: occurs more often with nova prime and loki prime. This includes energy orbs, and you will permantly hear the energy pickup sound until you use a power to use the energy in your face. 

*Repost Before 120 Secs In Trading, Timer Resets To 120 Secs

*Headshot kill sounds not playing for clients (bug since game hit open beta :D!)

*Banshee's Silence prevents Maggots from latching onto the player 

I never noticed Despoil was using energy, lol.

And it's just my opinon but camoflage, and that Rattag Cloak.

Camo is ugly I don't like it in real life and I don't use it in Warframe - just my personal taste.

That Rattag Cloak - not what I envision when I hear the term "Cloak". I  wish the name wasn't wasted on some thing that looks like shipwreck debris bathed in burnt oil - there's nothing "cloak" about it. The capes you guys released fit more of a cloak description than that thing - looks like something John Carpenter designed for one of his Hellraiser characters... not to say it isn't cool - it just isn't a cloak by any stretch of the imagination.

how about giveing change in the  and out of the ervey run down ,,,,

look in to it the run  was the same as last run is giveing things look like ,tiwns,@-@

2 run as nothing shows up to be one thing not the same hello and hello agin why so much time ??

hot fix ,,,,2.0