Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.1.0 - 17.1.4

[DE]Megan

I am really sorry. I don't know when this happend, but I think, it was yesterday (maybe I'm wrong) when I still saw the Hikou blueprint in the market.

Has it been removed? When? I'm a bit confused.

EDIT:

Oh my gosh... I am so blind. Forget everything, please.

Edited by Yashia

Still no fix for when enemies suddenly knows you existance during stealth.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-enemies-spontaneously-knows-your-existance-at-random/

If dont like reading threads (its your job DE, to check threads regarding problems), here is a quick info on what we know so far about this problem(that is clearly shown in the thread above).

1: Enemies at random will know your existance. This has nothing to do with them seeing you or hearing you, they just spontaneoúsly do.

2: The Enemies doesnt respect your privacy, and will materialize infront of you (Not very common).

3 When an enemy is moved to a new location via ingame code(So that players dont need to go far way back to get to them), it can cause all enemies in the game to know where you are (thus rendering the challange of not killing anyone impossible.)

4: Another thing that doesnt happen often, but at random, an enemy will dissapear out of nowhere, and that causes everyone to know

where you are.

Really, this is getting very tiresome. -_-

Edited by Cebius

• Using Wall Latch on a moving surface now deactivates Wall Latch.

I understand why this could be troublesome, but being able to latch onto moving objects is a fantastic tileset addition if you use it right.

Personally, in the grineer mining tileset, I was using it to ride crates on the conveyor rail into the area at the end with the chests.

Snipetron Vandal cannot use Shock Camo Snipetron skin.

eSwy8sG.png

Because it is a faction based skin.

Vandal, Wraith, Prisma, etc. ARE NOT ABLE TO USE "SKINS" (more likely replacers IMO.). Only Primes are able to.

OT:

There are still no fixes for these things ...

Glaxion's Range and Accuracy bugged as hell! (Posted 24 April 2015, seriously DE...)

BUG: EXCAVATORS DON'T IMMEDIATELY DEPLOY. I have been in 3 excav missions so far where after reaching the designated excavation area, the sound effect plays and a shockwave is seen but THE EXCAVATOR REMAINS ABOVE THE BATTLEFIELD, IN THE SKY! Sometimes the thing comes down after a really long wait, and sometimes I log out before I see it land because I have better things to do.

PLEASE FIX EXCAVATION MISSIONS. And maybe give Lotus some new lines after insertion that explain what people are supposed to do. Right now, a new player wouldn't understand the mission if it was their first time.

EDIT: this bug MIGHT just be Phobos excav missions but idk for sure

Edited by LordPreda

Ordis says: A fearsome appearance. You will strike terror in your enemies.

Subtitles say: A fearsome appearance. You will strike fear in you enemies.

Please fix the subtitles, since rerecording audio requires more effort. And the audio is better anyway.