[DE]Megan

Update 17.1.0 - 17.1.4

Aw yiss. Conclave changes. Some of the weapons didnt need a buff but i can live with it. 

Dem Nyx changes are going to be so gud. 

Yes!! More Skins more eye candy and cosmetic variation for all Tenno, we soo desperately need more skin so everyone can look unique and true to them selves. ^_^

Thank you so much DE, your the best!

Edited by 0zryel

Thanks again, DE!

After switching out of your equipped Codex scanner, your best weapon will be equipped.

Added additional underwater spawn points to Exterminate Missions on the Uranus.

1. How exactly is this determined? Conclave points? Because a significant amount of mods have too much Conclave points for their utility. (i.e. Rifle Aptitude)

2. Is this a temporary fix for the Uranus enemies or the spawning issue has been completely resolved?

• Upvote 1

Ooooh Ogris skin! <3 time to spend some plat! awesome look too DE! one update closer ... one update at a time...

Can you guys look into fixing The Sweeper it has been shooting like a rifle since U17, It's not shooting like a shotgun at-all anymore. Thanks. :)

Only 1 bullet is being shot. (No pellets)
 Only 1 impact (bullet hole)

Edited by Smurfalufakus

Power Efficiency Mods now apply to Equinox’s Pacify and Provoke.

They didn't? Well.. i knew something was wrong ._.

Hey, what about fixing Limbo's parts drop rate in the excavation missions? I've done a ton already and have racked up nothing but credit caches

So hey, now that we can choose skins on Prime weapons, do you think we could also get the base weapon's default skin as an option too?  I'd really love to have that new Braton PBR rework on my Braton Prime, but I can only select optional skins instead of just the regular Braton skin.

Edit: Clarification

Edited by CaptainPeanut

• After switching out of your equipped Codex scanner, your best weapon will be equipped.

What determines 'best weapon'? Level? What if they're all 30?

• Upvote 1