The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somewhat New Player Looking For A Clan

(XBOX)Ryutaie

Greetings!

My name is Ryutaie, but you can just call me Ryu! I am currently mastery rank 5 (almost 6) with about 100 hours on Warframe for the Xbox. I would like to share a bit about my background history with Warframe as it did not start on the Xbox, but on the PC when a friend suggested the game to me. I am mastery rank 13 on the PC, with more than 1000 hours in game time and more than 1500 hours recorded by steam. As a result, I have a decent amount of experience and game knowledge. I also headed the Primal Origens Alliance on the PC as well before I handed it off to a close clanmate and migrating to the Xbox. This meant that I had to start over from the very beginning (yes it was a long and boring grind) and recollect all my mods and re-leveling weapons. In the end, however, it was well worth it as I am thoroughly enjoying the Xbox Warframe community and have a fresh change of scenery. With a bit about my background history out of the way, I would like to focus on my current goal. I am in search of a small clan that is friendly and willing to help others. I do not want a large clan as I favor closer relationships with my clanmates. I do not mind starting from the very first clan hall with no decorations, but I would like the clan to have a few active members in it already. I hope this is not asking too much, but if you have any questions or concerns, you can always message me on here or on the Xbox. On the other side of the spectrum, I can bring to you all of my experience I gained on PC Warframe as well as a friendly addition to your clan environment :) The only other detail is that I do not have a mic, but will try to get one soon. Again if you have any further questions or comments, you can PM me on the forums here or through Xbox. Thank you so much for your time and I hope to see you soon!

Edited by (XB1)Ryutaie

I am a member of a large moon clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance.  We do not have any mastery rank or in game experience restrictions to join us.  We have a full dojo with all the research done already.  We are mainly a pvp focused clan but we also do a ton of pve as well.  We have a large active community in our clan and alliance.  So finding games should not be hard as long as your respectful to others.  We do have a clan posting on here, if you would like to possibly read up on us before making your choice.  If you have any question feel free to ask here or leave me a pm.  Welcome to the Xbox Live community Tenno!

Edited by (XB1)Warlord Wolfy

I am a member of a large moon clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance.  We do not have any mastery rank or in game experience restrictions to join us.  We have a full dojo with all the research done already.  We are mainly a pvp focused clan but we also do a ton of pve as well.  We have a large active community in our clan and alliance.  So finding games should not be hard as long as your respectful to others.  We do have a clan posting on here, if you would like to possibly read up on us before making your choice.  If you have any question feel free to ask here or leave me a pm.  Welcome to the Xbox Live community Tenno!

Sorry, but as I mentioned in the post, I do not like to join large clans. Nonetheless, I thank you for your offer and hope to see you in game sometime!

Hey we are a fairly new clan and are always looking for new members our purpose is to grow and help each other out, would you join us

I will consider your offer, but after reading your clan post, I have a few additional questions. For example, how many members do you already have in the clan and how far have you progressed regarding the dojo since I see that you are a new clan. 

Greetings!

My name is Ryutaie, but you can just call me Ryu! I am currently mastery rank 5 (almost 6) with about 100 hours on Warframe for the Xbox. I would like to share a bit about my background history with Warframe as it did not start on the Xbox, but on the PC when a friend suggested the game to me. I am mastery rank 13 on the PC, with more than 1000 hours in game time and more than 1500 hours recorded by steam. As a result, I have a decent amount of experience and game knowledge. I also headed the Primal Origens Alliance on the PC as well before I handed it off to a close clanmate and migrating to the Xbox. This meant that I had to start over from the very beginning (yes it was a long and boring grind) and recollect all my mods and re-leveling weapons. In the end, however, it was well worth it as I am thoroughly enjoying the Xbox Warframe community and have a fresh change of scenery. With a bit about my background history out of the way, I would like to focus on my current goal. I am in search of a small clan that is friendly and willing to help others. I do not want a large clan as I favor closer relationships with my clanmates. I do not mind starting from the very first clan hall with no decorations, but I would like the clan to have a few active members in it already. I hope this is not asking too much, but if you have any questions or concerns, you can always message me on here or on the Xbox. On the other side of the spectrum, I can bring to you all of my experience I gained on PC Warframe as well as a friendly addition to your clan environment :) The only other detail is that I do not have a mic, but will try to get one soon. Again if you have any further questions or comments, you can PM me on the forums here or through Xbox. Thank you so much for your time and I hope to see you soon!

It's quite cold. It's quite freezing. And yet, You hear whispers in the wind. What could it be? You follow the whispers and lo and behold, the whispers were none other than the friendly winter tenno named Mushroom Kuu who comes before the man named Ryutaie with a smile and offered a hand to him. The clan was called Whispering Winter. And it seems to be a very new clan with only one member and it was Mushroom Kuu. It would seem to be quite the small cozy clan waiting to be nurtured and grow strong~

"I hope you consider joining my clan, Ryu. You seem well armed as the Tenno was in the old days. And as for my clan? I am already building Treasury and Trading post as well a elevator so I can work on building generator room and oracle in order to create labs. But I could use your help. And with your experience, I believe you are fit to be the highest ranking amongst my clan! ^^ How does being my right hand sound to you? :)"

Edited by (XB1)Mushroom Kuu

Or of you're looking for the middle size clan, we are a mnt clan 200+ members, but are mainly PvP focused. Both clans above are AWESOME choices for ppl with high exp, or just starting out. CFE requires its members to have a high activity level, and to have basic parkour skills. We do offer personalized training, but you have to respond to invites sent by clannies. You don't have to accept these invites, but it builds ties in the clan, gets you outfitted, and earns you clan rank, so it pays to pay attention to those invites, and to know your clan. Caduceus Fawkes Elite is friends with both clans above, and so either way you go, you will still have easy access to our PvP trainers, conclave mods, and alliance chat!

Cheers!Caduceus%20Fakwes%20Elite%20youtube%20ba