The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf A Nightmare Raid Team

Oishii

I am looking for a nightmare raid team to do daily (or almost) raids with. I have Frost Prime, Silence Banshee, Nova Prime, Nyx Prime, Mirage, Loki Prime, Nova Prime, Vauban, and Trinity (both EV and blessing).  I am experienced with beating nightmare raids with pugs.

Edited by Oishii

Hello Oishii, Nerva2009 and Shreiko!

Feel free to check out The Chaos Vanguard! (http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us/) It's a large-scale community that's focused around Teamspeak. With vocal comms we do normal and nightmare raids almost every night and it makes it a million times easier. Feel free to come join us! We also do a plethora of other missions, alongside you'll have chances to win platinum and such from tournaments and contests.

Also, The Chaos Vanguard has an age requirement of 16+ and a trial system in place so the community remains mature (of course we joke, a lot) alongside keeping ones who want to ruin the fun for others out of the community.

Hope to hear back from y'all! If you have any questions feel free to PM me in-game, on here or simply reply to Oishii's thread and I'll do my best to help y'all out!

Regards,

Oldsmobile

• 4 weeks later...