The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Warframe Noobys

(XBOX)Sliverknight KW

Looking for warframe noobys yep just like what it says in the topic. I'm just trying to start a clan or a group who have no idea what the hell there doing in the game. so start this adventure with me and lvl up with me im a excalibur whos a lvl 14 right now. Ps i have no members in my clan just yet. oh and i love using the sword.

Caduceus%20Fakwes%20Elite%20youtube%20ba

Would like to lend a hand. Yesterday I had set up for multiple new clan warlords to get some pro clan building tips. However, life happened so I wasn't online to make the connection. In response to this little let-down, my Founder has called for a scheduled training session all night tonight for CFE members trying to get to our new tower, and new Warlords interested in learning what it takes to build a dojo. We will also host a public duel with a huge grand prize that will put your warframe or clan fast tracked to success (boosters and plat worthy selling items, I'm not spilling any more beans about it) Message " CFE Vulari " via Xbox tonight if interested. I'll be on personally a bit later, but will be joining in time for the duel!

Cheers!

OldSkyTJ

Ragnoroc's Chosen

Caduceus Fawkes Elite

Art of War