Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

Main-banner1.png

bannner-2.png
pirate-rum.gif

bannner-3.png

legacy-banner.png
our--history.png

bannner-4.png
bannner-4.1.png

happymonkey.jpg
bannner-5.png

bannner-6.png

hosted--by.png

Spoiler

evil-monkeys-logo-small.png

bannner-7.png
banana.gif
bannner-8.png
Chocolate_Banana_Split.png
bannner-9.png
bannner-10.png
Doh.png
bannner-11.png
I_want_YOU_for_Monkeys_Army%20copy.jpg

bannner-12.png

bannner-12.1.png

Spoiler

spacemonkey_badge_450px.png

bannner-13.png

AllianceLogo-2.png

clan-list.png
monkey_warrior_king.png

bannner-14.png

bannner-15.png

bannner-16.png
bannner-17.png

More information about the Planetary Alliance can be found on our website: http://planetary-alliance.com/
Contact the Planetary Alliance per email: info@planetary-alliance.com

Funding Clan Evil Monkeys' website can be found here: http://evilmonkeys.co/

Edited by dreamquest
added new tags

If you are looking for a hospitable environment with people dancing at the edge of being completely mental and funny as hell, do give the alliance a try! You probably won't regret it! Or even if you will, it will be too late, cause you'll have already started turning into one of da monkeyz! Oh, yeah, almost forgot! Freebie Banana-Splits, man! FREE BANANA-SPLITS! SERIOUSLY! 

The Best clan ever,

Thank you guys :)

Man, we are promoting the whole alliance, not just Evil Monkeys as a clan :D But yeah, gotta agree, pretty much unbeatable clan we have here.

By the way, in case you wander here without being part of a clan, do apply for a membership at one of the authorized persons! You won't regret it! Unless you don't like fun. Or living with the fact that you are a monkey. Or that bunch of bald spots all over your body which sort of make you a degeneration compared to previous models. Yeah, those hipster S#&$s have a built in fur coat! You can't have those, don't come looking for them, we don't have them. Not even as a secret project we aren't supposed to talk about. No built in fur coats! Nuh-uh! That's just my cat's shedding hair, not our prototype, go stand back in the line for the free banana-splits! Nothing to see here! Shoo, back to your duties, chimpanzee! 

If you are looking for a hospitable environment with people dancing at the edge of being completely mental and funny as hell, do give the alliance a try! You probably won't regret it! Or even if you will, it will be too late, cause you'll have already started turning into one of da monkeyz! Oh, yeah, almost forgot! Freebie Banana-Splits, man! FREE BANANA-SPLITS! SERIOUSLY! 

Yeah mayn, join us we are crazy but so so nice and friendly monk. oh sorry  people.lolZ

Everyone that is a warlord with nice people in his/her clan it would be insane not to join the alliance with even more nice people! Its a winning concept and you get free banana splits too! xD

Edited by dreamquest

Excellent mature clan, perfect for casual gaming. 

I have been searching for a clan of the sorts for a while now. Majority of the clans besides this one require you to be active basically online everyday. Not easy to do if you just play casually to let off some steam. Feels like the damn military during a drill, with some 15 year old screaming at you over raidcall. Makes me want to take 10 of my homies with spatulas and come over his house to spank that @ss. With a kiss on the checkbone. No homo.

If anyone is looking for a mature community, as in everyone over the age of 18 and does not play video games for a living, this is the place to be. Both frequent and casual gamers will find a home with the setup the guys have running and you will not be pushed to play certain hours as if it were a job. No prerequisites also, so all time-zones and nationalities are accepted. 

Thank you for the invite.

Edited by EXODlA

Hi OnslaughtDOA3,

Though this forum tread is mainly for our alliance and friends in it, we are always welcoming nice people to join us our forces as a clan. I know some officers of and my self have been trying to reach you. We have added you to the our clan, and if you have any questions, just ask anyone and we will be happy to help you out.

Just please read our clan rules which you can find here:  http://evilmonkeys.boards.net/thread/3/general-clan-rules

Welcome! 

EVC_legend_wait_for_it_dary_legendary.pn 

Edited by dreamquest

0IUWNHG.png

Can our clan join your Alliance?

Clan name: Orientoparu No Kage (Asia)

Clan Owner IGN : Eon.Lightyears

Members: 26 Crazy Asian Ninjas

Sorry for the long repsonse time, I've been very busy lately.

For sure, you and your clan mates are most welcome to hang out with us crazy people! :-)

We have sent a invite to you! welcome!