Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

So we are always looking for new cool people!
Join the dopest Alliance since sliced bread and jump on the fun hype train with us!  xD 

66247923.jpg

We are accepting clan tiers:

• Ghost clans
  • Shadow Clan
  • Storm Clans
  • Mountain Clans

- Your clan must be active and as a rule of thumb have filled out your clans slots to minimum 75-80% your clan's slot capacity..
Warlords must join our Discord server's warlord channel for administrative purposes. Common/normal members can join if they like/want or chose not too.  
-  However, we do encourage clans/warlords to get their members on for the simple fact that members will miss out on many cool things by not joining.
   But as said, it is not a requirement.

What is Discord? 

Discord is a BOTH text chat server and a voice chat server that enables the latest technology within communication for gamers. Whatever functions you use is up to you.We do not force you to use voice or text. Use it as you like - your choice!  

You can download Discord here for PC/Smartphone/Ipad:
https://discordapp.com/apps

Toss us a line here and see you and your buddies in-game! :thumbup:

good-game.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hello my name is pandamorbid and i been with alliance for almost 3 weeks now and i have not seen a more helpful alliance when i have asked for it they was to help all time, they are very social....if u wanna talk about somthing they will will talk to you about it ......... what i have seen they will never put you down!!!!!!    so i suggest and clan out there to join the planetary alliance they are the #1 to join......... well thank you and have a nice day 

Have a question? We got it covered. Need a taxi or someone to play with. We got it covered. One of the biggest alliance is on discord join now!

why I like it? There have been no toxicity. You will always get help on what builds are good or what to do for a mission.  People are mature and nothing can go wrong there.

Edited by Zgirl

This alliance is one of the coolest and most well organized I've seen. The discord is the best part of the alliance! Music lounge and Raid voice chat rooms.

12/10 Wall Street Juuuunal

Edited by CapnFiddle

10 reasons why you need the planetary alliance in your life.

1: if you need to find ppl, look in discord and be warned since you will get flooded by all the ppl in there.

2: if you need a place to chill look in the discord since we got lounges with music and a nice relaxing chair.

3: if you need info on builds for warframes or weapons, the planetary alliance discord server is the place to get your answers.

i can continue to 10 more reasons but by now i am sure you are already sold and stop reading about this comment and went straight to warframe to search for MR dreamquest to ask for an invite into this awesome alliance. you might find that he didn't reply to you within that same 5 seconds but if you just go make a nice sandwich and come back with sandwich inhand you will find yourself with an invite to this alliance. then befor you can take your first bite of your sandwich you will have a nice going  social conversation with all the ppl in this alliance and maybe aswel with MR dreamquest,

After a hour or 6 you find your self it's time to head offline. while you had so much fun with this new alliance you forgot to eat your sandwich. but fear not i the great white demonic rabbit khyroth baldure took care of your delicous sandwich and i praise you for your good cooking.

sincerely,
demonic rabbit, Khyroth baldure

Although my clan was in the planetary alliance for a while, I never really took the time to join the discord until one of my friends said that I should. I was not disappointed. Upon joining the discord, a couple people welcomed me immediately, to my pleasant surprise. Staying semi-active on the discord and messaging every once in a while, it was cool to see the alliance functioning with people just chilling and having a nice chat. This alliance has been really good to me; whenever I had something I was wondering about, I could ask the alliance chat and there would be people willing to help out. If you like slow walks on the beach, sitting down with a cup of something warm and chatting it up with some other nice people, or if you like Warframe, you should definitely consider giving this alliance a try c:

11 hours ago, Burt_Meister said:

Hi im looking for a alliance :)

my clan is ghost rank 9, with 10 ppl not very active atm :(

warlord is Burt_Meister clan name Iceni Rebellion

cheers :)

Hello Burt_Meister!
We have sent you an invite to the alliance! Please also check your forums inbox as we have sent you a private message!
Cheers! ;-)

11 hours ago, RUS1N4 said:

Hello!

I would love to join your alliance.

Clan: Epic Fetuses

Tier: Ghost

Clan rank: 9

Members: 10

Warlord: RUS1N4

Hi RUS1N4!
Welcome to the alliance!

We have sent you an invite in-game so please check that. Please also check your forums inbox for a PM from us. 

Thank you! :smile:

Hi,

We'd kinda like to join the alliance if possible, the more the merrier 

Clan: Nerds of the day

Clan rank: 4

Members: 4

Warlord: Nerdrx

I don't really know what to write .-.

Edited by Nerdrx

4 hours ago, Nerdrx said:

Hi,

We'd kinda like to join the alliance if possible, the more the merrier 

Clan: Nerds of the day

Clan rank: 4

Members: 4

Warlord: Nerdrx

I don't really know what to write .-.

Well mate...
You took the words out of my mouth! The more the merrier!! xD

Welcome to the alliance, please check your IGN inbox for invite from us. Also -please check your forums in-box for a private Pm from us.

Cheers and cya in-game and on our server!:thumbup:

2 hours ago, -ZeroPulse- said:

Hey! Can our clan join the alliance please? :o

Clan: -PhantomNoir-   Tier: Ghost   Rank: 8       Member: 7        Warlords: Me and nibbled

keeps telling me the clan does not exist can you double check the name spelling etc. and repost please?