Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

Greetings, do you take one man clans?

I created mine mainly because of the Dojo, so I could build it and decorate it as I please, to me it's the truest form of Housing in Warframe.

Clan Name: Iris Network
Tier: Ghost Clan
Warlord: Ricardo58
Members: 1
IGN: Ricardo58

2 hours ago, Ricardo58 said:

Greetings, do you take one man clans?

I created mine mainly because of the Dojo, so I could build it and decorate it as I please, to me it's the truest form of Housing in Warframe.

Clan Name: Iris Network
Tier: Ghost Clan
Warlord: Ricardo58
Members: 1
IGN: Ricardo58

Yes we have one man clan in the alliance as well. I was a one man clan as well before 

NB: I tried to send you inv but it says clan does not exist. Could you please type clan name as exactly as the in game? Thanks

Edited by Samuel_sfx

On 5/22/2017 at 11:26 AM, Samuel_sfx said:

Yes we have one man clan in the alliance as well. I was a one man clan as well before 

NB: I tried to send you inv but it says clan does not exist. Could you please type clan name as exactly as the in game? Thanks

Oops, sorry.

It's IRIS Network, the first part of the name being all caps.

Hi I've been looking for an alliance and i'd like to join yours. Seems like a nice community :)

Clan Name: Kawaii Neko Desu

Tier: Ghost Clan

Warlord: NekoNyanNyan_

Members: 2

IGN: NekoNyanNyan_

Edited by NekoNyanNyan_

2 hours ago, NekoNyanNyan_ said:

Hi I've been looking for an alliance and i'd like to join yours. Seems like a nice community :)

Clan Name: Kawaii Neko Desu

Warlord: NekoNyanNyan_

Members: 2

IGN: NekoNyanNyan_

I have sent inv. Please have a look at this forum PM for some details :laugh:

Alliance-defense-banner.png

http://www.crazymonkeydefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/crazy-monkey-defense-boxing.png

Let's blow some stuff up together and have fun with us! Join our awesome community of bad-azz, nice and helpful people today!! :satisfied::fist:

We are accepting clan tiers:

• Ghost clans
  • Shadow Clan
  • Storm Clans
  • Mountain Clans

- Your clan must be active and as a rule of thumb have filled out your clans slots to minimum 75-80% your clan's slot capacity..
Warlords must join our Discord server's warlord channel for administrative purposes. Common/normal members can join if they like/want or chose not too.  
-  However, we do encourage clans/warlords to get their members on for the simple fact that members will miss out on many cool things by not joining.
   But as said, it is not a requirement.

What is Discord? 

Discord is a BOTH text chat server and a voice chat server that enables the latest technology within communication for gamers. Whatever functions you use is up to you.We do not force you to use voice or text. Use it as you like - your choice!  

You can download Discord here for PC/Smartphone/Ipad:
https://discordapp.com/apps

Toss us a line here and see you and your buddies in-game!

Cheers!:thumbup:

Edited by KANIERO
typo

Hello there, I'm very interested in joining your diverse and chillax community :) . We're technically three in our clan but sadly IRL obligations prevents them from playing often :(. Hence the clan is more of my solo housing at the moment and is still undergoing personal improvements but I really would love the chance to explore, help and socialize with a lot more people in Warframe :D.. 

Clan Name: Cids Hammer

Warlord: Warhog11

Members: 3

IGN: Warhog11

17 hours ago, Warhog11 said:

Hello there, I'm very interested in joining your diverse and chillax community :) . We're technically three in our clan but sadly IRL obligations prevents them from playing often :(. Hence the clan is more of my solo housing at the moment and is still undergoing personal improvements but I really would love the chance to explore, help and socialize with a lot more people in Warframe :D.. 

Clan Name: Cids Hammer

Warlord: Warhog11

Members: 3

IGN: Warhog11

Hi. we have sent you invitation. Please have a look at your in-game inbox. Meanwhile please have a look this forum inbox since I have sent you also some details. Welcome to the alliance!

10 hours ago, MetalGear.Kaiser said:

Clan Tier: Ghost Clan

Warlord: MetalGear.Kaiser

Clan: Neo Meridians

Hi, we have sent you an invitation in-game. Meanwhile please have a look at this forum inbxo since I have sent you some details.

8 minutes ago, Sk3iter said:

Hey i want to join the clan but i couldn't find much about contacting clan leaders and so

Hello @Sk3iter ! 

Are you looking to join the alliance as a clan or are you looking for a clan to join? 

If you are looking for a nice clan to join, I can have one of our warlords to contact you.  

Please specify and I'll help you out.  

Thanks mate. :thumbup:

DreamQuest 

Hi, I wonder, is it possible for our clan to join u guys. Me a clan owner, a bit antisocial tho but the other members OK. Just want to join a big community to help my clan mate to explore more and meet more people. The only rule we have is "member will be remove from clan if he/she inactive for 2 weeks". I don't have much resources but in case we have dark sector conflict again I might can handle some of resources on them. Now we currently in a small alliance. If u agree to let us join u, I will leave from that alliance and join u guys. 

Clan Name: Palm Sugar

Creator: MikeZergy

Members: 8

IGN: MikeZergy

2 hours ago, MikeZergy said:

Hi, I wonder, is it possible for our clan to join u guys. Me a clan owner, a bit antisocial tho but the other members OK. Just want to join a big community to help my clan mate to explore more and meet more people. The only rule we have is "member will be remove from clan if he/she inactive for 2 weeks". I don't have much resources but in case we have dark sector conflict again I might can handle some of resources on them. Now we currently in a small alliance. If u agree to let us join u, I will leave from that alliance and join u guys. 

Clan Name: Palm Sugar

Creator: MikeZergy

Members: 8

IGN: MikeZergy

As a warlord, you have to join our discord server and stay there, if you can manage to do that then we have no issues. 

Edited by Samuel_sfx

6 minutes ago, Provocatio said:

IGN:  Provocatio

Clan: Dark Site Of Tenno 

Clan Size : Shadow 14 /  active player

It said the clan does not exist.Could you please type the name exactly as the in-game name? THanks

Hello fine gents 

If you are looking for a fine group of individuals to play with a bunch of strong teammates that got your back and some focused gameplay we got it 

if you are looking to have fun and chill  we have that too 

if you are looking for a place to hang and chat well we have that too. a fine place with weekly giveaways on our discord and a group of helpful personnel to aid you. we share builds opinions and discussions all in a nice environment where everyone is respected and everyone can speak their piece within moral bounds. we invite you to the alliance. come have a blast.