Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

4 hours ago, Missiom said:

If recruitment is still available is it possible for OWSLA to join? (:

I have sent you invitation in-game. For the meanwhile please check your inbox here since I have sent you a message which is contain a REALLY important notice. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there all tenno around the world.

Planetary Alliance just very few away from having a maxed capacity and if you want to join an awesome community, don't missed your chance!

Requirement?

Nothing so difficult... Warlord MANDATORY to join our discord server because it is easier to relay important stuffs ofc (For members not mandatory but the more the merrier)

We are mostly filled with mature age players as well as teenagers. Age range from 15-40+. We are very active in-game as well as discord and you can always find help and people to chat with. 

The clans spread all over the regions, with majority clans from EU, NA, and ASIA

Once you join our alliance you will be automatically granted a Primed Mod no one can have in the entire Warframe community

Spoiler

Primed-Space-Monkey-mod.png

5O6mvsi.png

Email : info@planetary-alliance.com

Edited by Samuel_sfx

Hello there!
Sect Of Osiris would love to join your ranks and play with you all! We are currently expanding our personal numbers and having a huge collective force like this to play with would be awesome in the mean time and beyond!
Feel free to PM me in game or here if you would like to play 20 questions or just need more general info!

1 hour ago, RetroNomad said:

Hello there!
Sect Of Osiris would love to join your ranks and play with you all! We are currently expanding our personal numbers and having a huge collective force like this to play with would be awesome in the mean time and beyond!
Feel free to PM me in game or here if you would like to play 20 questions or just need more general info!

I have sent you invitation and please have a look as well Inbox here about something important

Edited by Samuel_sfx

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Evil Monkeys

{Game of Thorns} is looking to join a good friendly alliance.
We are a dedicated leadership trying to give our members the best community possible

I'm @IvoryLotus the leader of our clan.
We have completed most of our research but not yet fully done with it and are currently 21 members. 

Region: NA
Tier: Shadow Clan
Member: 21
Current Emblem: i3hsKxF.png
Pending Emblem: oBzvDCb.png

Edited by IvoryLotus

2 hours ago, IvoryLotus said:

Greetings Evil Monkeys

{Game of Thorns} is looking to join a good friendly alliance.
We are a dedicated leadership trying to give our members the best community possible

I'm @IvoryLotus the leader of our clan.
We have completed most of our research but not yet fully done with it and are currently 21 members. 

Region: NA
Tier: Ghost Clan
Member: 21
Current Emblem: i3hsKxF.png
Pending Emblem: oBzvDCb.png

Hello @IvoryLotus!  
Alliance staff member will contact you shortly. Thanks for your interest! 
:fist:

2 minutes ago, IvoryLotus said:

Just a head's up, we are actually a Shadow Clan, that was an error on my side.

Cool thought I wonder how Ghost Clan can contain 21 players. Maybe the tenno sleeping outside the barrack? XD

But anyway welcome to the alliance please read my message in your inbox. I have sent you invitation in game

Not sure if you guys aware with this but.....we are still recruiting!

We still have 900ish slot to fill out of 4000

We are accepting clan any tier (ofc Moon cannot join unfortunately because of the slot limit)

Requirements? I don't recall any other than YOU as a WARLORD have to join our advanced Discord server

So..what are you guys waiting for?

iKyGIQs.png

5 hours ago, HenderPT said:

pro player in ps4 just came to the pc looking for advanced clan :) did i came to the right place?

this actually an alliance thread but there are plenty of clans here that would be willing to take you in mine included, though it kinda depends on what you mean but "advanced clan"? not a phrase i have heard before 

3 hours ago, Demonic_Star said:

Hello Evil Monkeys! I'm a warlord of a ghost clan Wrath of Mermaid with 10 active members and we're looking for an alliance with friendly community. It will be awesome to join you

I have sent you an invitation in-game but please have a look as well your inbox here since I have sent some important recruitment details. Happy to have you here in the alliance!

Hi, I'd like to ask 2 questions.

Discord: is it mandatory for clan leaders to join it? None of our clan leaders are fans of voice comms unfortunately.

EDIT: I saw that you require warlords to join your discord. How often and what kind of activity do you expect from warlords on there?

Also a more important question: do you know if your allaince chat is active? We're currently a ghost clan with 3 (and a half) active members, 5 total. I'm looking for an alliance where we could talk in the chat with more people for S#&$s and giggles but also recruit for missions and such, our members generally are quite talkative.

Side note (maybe not?): we have plans to expand to shadow tier (up to 30 people) a few days after PoE update as the clan is regaining activity, would that be a problem?

Edited by Krak_Nihilus

I will answer your question one by one:

3 hours ago, Krak_Nihilus said:

Discord: is it mandatory for clan leaders to join it? None of our clan leaders are fans of voice comms unfortunately

Yes you have to join our discord server. No, you don't have to use voice if you don't want to. We are using 95% text server but in discord we can reach you when you are offline unlike our useless in game communication system.

Also a more important question: do you know if your allaince chat is active? We're currently a ghost clan with 3 (and a half) active members, 5 total. I'm looking for an alliance where we could talk in the chat with more people for S#&$s and giggles but also recruit for missions and such, our members generally are quite talkative.

Yes we are very active. But that will be depends on the region you are playing with. Our 2 most dominating region is EU and NA, so peak hours of activity will be around 8pm-8am GMT. I'm not sure if its outiside that timezone, but i never find it dead anytime I play on my day off. Im on EU so I can confirm from 11PM-04AM it can get very floody (both discord and in-game)

Side note (maybe not?): we have plans to expand to shadow tier (up to 30 people) a few days after PoE update as the clan is regaining activity, would that be a problem?

Absolutely not. In fact it is encouraged. Every clan staying here is growing or not, its up to their choice. We still can contain a moon clan so having few clan upgrading to shadow is not a problem at all. I've seen ghost clan that grow into storm within period of 6 months myself here in Planetary Alliance. But take a side note as well, we like you to grow number with active members. 

Edited by Samuel_sfx

As far as I know all our players are from Europe. I just found out that there is discord on android so I can be easily available through that, I'd prefer not to have another thing running in the background on my laptop. In short: we'd like to join.

Current clan name is Solid Sneks, we have already left our previous alliance.

Also we'll be changing our name and emblem some time in the relatively near future, I'll be sure to let you know when that happens as you'll probably need to update the list here.

2 hours ago, Krak_Nihilus said:

As far as I know all our players are from Europe. I just found out that there is discord on android so I can be easily available through that, I'd prefer not to have another thing running in the background on my laptop. In short: we'd like to join.

Current clan name is Solid Sneks, we have already left our previous alliance.

Also we'll be changing our name and emblem some time in the relatively near future, I'll be sure to let you know when that happens as you'll probably need to update the list here.

Granted. Welcome to our community :) Sent invitation in-game and please have a look also your inbox here

i really want to join the alliance bbut im 17 years old and im just in my own clan on my own im stil trying to get people but it allot of work but i really wannet to have allot more people to play wiht so i thawt maybe its time for an alliance and then i saw this alliance and i really wannet to join because it looks like a creat cumminty to my 

(btw sorry for the bad english) 

Clan name : The_Brother_Hood

My ign is : mistergamer14

my email is discord is mistergamernl#2671

My timeLine is Eu

Edited by mistergamer14

Darksector-03_786x1048.jpg

I, Heyden Tenno approve this alliance. Come, come, I call after all Tennos in the universe, join the Planetary Alliance my children! :fist:

The force is very strong here and you will find the old Orokin warrior ways of being a strong Tenno. We have everything you could ever
desire and ask for with helpful active players and a alliance chat that never sleeps!  

logo.gif

Example of features: Price trading bots, warframe boots to look up warframe game info, two music lounges, Cephalon helpers
that will answer any question about the game and help with missions, weekly Discord giveaways and much, much more!

tenor.gif

We are still accepting clan tiers:

Ghost clans
Shadow Clan
Storm Clans
Mountain Clan

- Your clan must be active and as a rule of thumb have filled out your clans slots to minimum 75-80% of your clan's slot capacity..
Warlords must join our Discord server's warlord channel for administrative purposes. Common/normal members can join if they like/want or chose not too.  
-  However, we do encourage clans/warlords to get their members on for the simple fact that members will miss out on many cool things by not joining.
   But as said, it is not a requirement.

What is Discord? 

Discord is a BOTH text chat server and a voice chat server that enables the latest technology within communication for gamers. Whatever functions you use is up to you.We do not force you to use voice or text. Use it as you like - your choice!  

You can download Discord here for PC/Smartphone/Ipad:
https://discordapp.com/apps

Planetary Alliance contact details: 
E-mail: info@planetary-alliance.com 
Discord: Join here!

Edited by TennoHeyden
because reasons

8 hours ago, ---.DonChi_ said:

Another room for us? "Exiled Prime Stellars" clan(Storm tier clan) wanted to join this awesomeness of monkeys :D

I have sent you in-game invitation. Welcome to the alliance and meanwhile please have a look at your inbox since there is important stuff for you to read. Cheers!

Greetings.

I am a warlord who represents our friend group based shadow ghost clan SB32.

We are looking for an alliance.

I believe the Planetary Alliance would be the best alliance for our clan.

I would like to request an alliance.

My ingame nick is Singuli and I am Singular#9721 in Discord.

Edited by Singuli