Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

So we are always looking for new fresh people!
Join the one of Warframe largest and dopest alliances in the game! We still have a limited amount of clan slots left for new clans to join.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/2629/f/2009/279/5/5/i_want_you_for_monkey__s_army_by_elpirata_sama.jpg

Don't wait too long or we might not have space left!

We are accepting clan tiers:

• Ghost clans
  • Shadow Clan
  • Storm Clans
  • Mountain Clans

- Your clan must be active and as a rule of thumb have filled out your clans slots to minimum 85% your clan's slot capacity..
Warlords must join our Discord server's warlord channel for administrative purposes. Common/normal members can join if they like/want or chose not too.  
-  However, we do encourage clans/warlords to get their members on for the simple fact that members will miss out on many cool things by not joining.
   But as said, it is not a requirement.

What is Discord? 

Discord is a BOTH text chat server and a voice chat server that enables the latest technology within communication for gamers. Whatever functions you use is up to you.We do not force you to use voice or text. Use it as you like - your choice!  

You can download Discord here for PC/Smartphone/Ipad:
https://discordapp.com/apps

More Information can be found on our official website: http://planetary-alliance.com/
Contact us directly per email: info@planetary-alliance.com

logo-banner.png

Toss us a line here and see you and your buddies in-game and on our Discord server! :thumbup:

good-game.jpg

Edited by TennoHeyden
typo

2 hours ago, -SR-TheNoobSeeker said:

Hello, We are Ethernal echoes storm clan(soon mountain) and we loooove your crazyness! We would like to join ! If one of the responsables are available to message me i'd really apreciate it! -ECHO-JimmyPedala

Ill contact you soon. Thank you

Hi there, Risen Descendants is an active and growing Storm Clan (soon to be Mountain) with 100% member capacity. We are very interested in joining an active and social alliance and we're eager to see if you match that description. My in-game name is Drackin and hope to hear from an Alliance representative in the near future.

Thanks!

Edited by Drackin

15 hours ago, Drackin said:

Hi there, Risen Descendants is an active and growing Storm Clan (soon to be Mountain) with 100% member capacity. We are very interested in joining an active and social alliance and we're eager to see if you match that description. My in-game name is Drackin and hope to hear from an Alliance representative in the near future.

Thanks!

Hi, please have a look at your inbox here :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!! this seems like a perfect alliance to join, since you guys dont force the communication that much. i'm a warlord of ghost clan IMMORTAL REAPERS with 6-7 active members including me. i'm on discord and can suggest others to join. im active on daily basis and few others too but we are from different time zones so never really see other that much. so that's our clan story. we first were storm clan but due to less active players and grindy research cost i lowered the tier. and now we are rank 10 ghost clan with everything researched. we all are adults

hope to hear it soon from you guys :)

4 hours ago, Dauggie said:

Hello!! this seems like a perfect alliance to join, since you guys dont force the communication that much. i'm a warlord of ghost clan IMMORTAL REAPERS with 6-7 active members including me. i'm on discord and can suggest others to join. im active on daily basis and few others too but we are from different time zones so never really see other that much. so that's our clan story. we first were storm clan but due to less active players and grindy research cost i lowered the tier. and now we are rank 10 ghost clan with everything researched. we all are adults

hope to hear it soon from you guys :)

Would you mind to have a look at your inbox here? thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, don't forget that The Planetary Alliance still have some space for you ninjas to join us 😂

Feel free to ask anything if you are interested.

We are still accepting any type of clan except Moon Tier FYI

Cheers and have some banana 🎅

Edited by HD900
typo

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Ogarra_Remaellus said:

Hello, I have been looking for an alliance to join, my clan name is The Alliance of the Last Lords. I am the only active member. If need be my clan could act as an overflow if a clan needs to move members around. I have 4 years experience, 97% of all research complete, and a seven floor dojo. 

Please check your inbox. THanks