Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

Bump!

I had fun last weekend... full of laughts! dang i never had that HAHAHAHAHA for a while!

Good to hear mate! :-) We did some crazy sh**t too, doing over 2 hours in the void , but we had to stop cuz some peeps in the sqaud was getting sleepy lol We we decided to to abort at 2 hours. We gonna do 3 hours maybe next time :D 

11953082_466574803524757_368200217425262

11990447_466574780191426_914278805215352

11988219_466574733524764_365464380156633

Edited by dreamquest

Tides are turning Tenno!
We wish to see other likeminded fun seeking clans that wish to socialize through our crisp fresh alliance voip and chat communictions server solution that we added about a month ago called "discordapp" It's the best thing ever, since the invention of sliced banana!

Join us, we know you want it!! xD

Edited by dreamquest

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love the story :)

I have a 6 member Shadow (yeah, not Ghost, Shadow.  yeah I know...) clan and we might totally love to join you dudes.  I have just 2 questions:

1) Am I correct to assume that cursing is allowed?  My own "one rule" in our clan is "curse like a sailor, just not about each-other" so we can't join any alliance that has a problem with that.  (Obviously each-other would extend to any Alliance we join.)

2) What does the Alliance logo look like?  I see all this monkey awesomeness re: your clan but I am missing the Alliance logo.  I'm probably good with anything that isn't a unicorn or a pastry.  (I was invited to one whose logo was a bagel.  Otherwise I'd totally never think to mention that.  I'm crazy, but I'm not that crazy.)  Nevermind, this is what happens when I do not open ALL the spoiler tags.  Love the logo :D

Assuming the answer to the first question is yes, we'd love to join.  I'm chuckdm in-game, PC, or you guys can just reply here.  Or a forum PM.  Or stalk me and hand-deliver an engraved invitation.  Really not picky how we do this :)

Edited by chuckdm

I absolutely love the story :)

I have a 6 member Shadow (yeah, not Ghost, Shadow.  yeah I know...) clan and we might totally love to join you dudes.  I have just 2 questions:

1) Am I correct to assume that cursing is allowed?  My own "one rule" in our clan is "curse like a sailor, just not about each-other" so we can't join any alliance that has a problem with that.  (Obviously each-other would extend to any Alliance we join.)

2) What does the Alliance logo look like?  I see all this monkey awesomeness re: your clan but I am missing the Alliance logo.  I'm probably good with anything that isn't a unicorn or a pastry.  (I was invited to one whose logo was a bagel.  Otherwise I'd totally never think to mention that.  I'm crazy, but I'm not that crazy.)  Nevermind, this is what happens when I do not open ALL the spoiler tags.  Love the logo :D

Assuming the answer to the first question is yes, we'd love to join.  I'm chuckdm in-game, PC, or you guys can just reply here.  Or a forum PM.  Or stalk me and hand-deliver an engraved invitation.  Really not picky how we do this :)

Invite sent :.-) Welcome to the allaiance! 

May I join this clan ? : )

Thanks for the intestest, but recruitment is for the clan is not open for the moment,. Thanks for asking :--) 

• 2 weeks later...

Clan Tier: [shadow] (downsizing to Ghost in U18)

Warlord: ToxicStatic

Clan name: Fatal

Greetings Planetary Alliance,

We would like to join your alliance.  We are currently a Shadow clan, but downsizing to Ghost in U18.  We have six members currently active, and operate in PST from 4pm- 3am. 

Please let me know if you need anything more from us in order to join.

Thanks in advance,

ToxicStatic

Edited by ToxicStatic