Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

• 2 weeks later...

That look freaking awesome! I want to join :D

Clan name- Truth in Oblivion

Warlord- RickiPitos

Clan tier- Ghost (7 people)

Thanks RickiPitos you guys rock!

One of the alliance warlords will send you a invite soon and give you instructions on how to join our forces. 

//DreamQuest 

Thanks RickiPitos you guys rock!

One of the alliance warlords will send you a invite soon and give you instructions on how to join our forces. 

//DreamQuest 

Hi ;)

Its been a long time since i sign up for this amazing alliance, i just want to know if I could join or not. 

Thanks.

I just attempted to invite you , but you are already in a alliance. I guess that is the error. You must please leave that one before we can invite you to the Planetary Alliance.

Once you have done that please PM me or if I am not in-game just email me at info@planetary-alliance.com. 
Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to join if there's room. Clan is Cascade Genesis

We sent you a invite, but you are in already in alliance. You need to leave that if you still wish to join us. 

Name: Frame RO

Warlord: 4mePaul

Clan Tier: Shadow Clan

Thanks

We sent you a invite, but you are in already in alliance. You need to leave that if you still wish to join us. 

Edited by dreamquest

Ah this sounds awesome, I'm interested in joining the alliance, I have a (mostly) solo clan consisting of me and 2 other guys that came for the research and stayed. Clan name is the same as my username

Hi zeroth0x, thanks. We attempted to invite you to the alliance but the system says that the clan name doesn't exists:

2016-01-25_0224.png

We guess that it has to do with the fact that using the same username and clan name creates incompatibility for the invite system as it cannot see the difference between a player and a clan and therefore rejects it. Please correct this and try again. 

We are till open to new applying clans. We are recruiting clans that uses as voice chat as primary communications tool The planetary Alliance uses Discord for all our communications. We expect you to make our Disord your primary tool too for voice chat.

If we do not answer your application here in the thread within 24 hours, then please email us a short notice at info@planetary-alliance.com and we will respond back faster as this email is daily monitored...  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. Me and my friend are interested in joining you. We're a pretty new ghost clan, playing every day for the past few weeks and we'd like to make some new friends in the Warframe community. Clan name : Black Shaorma (name and spelling is an old inside joke between us :D ), currently with 2 members, maybe more in the near future, me being the warlord of the clan.

Thanks for your time and we hope to see you in-game! :)

We went out and made some mad funky monkey businessyesterday, with pretty decent results:

Mission-Result-Evil_Monkeys_2h.51s-07-02

Evil_Monkeys_2h.51s-07-02-2016.png

We are hardcore crazy &#! fun lovin' and funky Monkeys - Join the planetary Alliance n' get some awesomeness!
And you get free milkshakes to when you join! xD

* We are recruiting clans that use voice chat and are Ghost, Shadow and storm for the moment.

* You need to make our  Discord voice server you primary tool of communiction.
* You need to also make sure your clan's member slots are maxed out (or close to).

If you don't get an answers from us here or ingame = afk

then send us a email to info@planetary-alliance.com and you get an response fast.