The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

22 hours ago, Dekotop said:

Clan name: Shadows of the East*
I'm a solo player in a solo clan would like to get more members so i think joining an alliance is my best choice.
*Clan name subject to change 

Invited you have been! Forward to see you in game, I look to.

58 minutes ago, -KayGei- said:

Clan Tier: Shadow Clan (will up to Storm Clan in 20days)

Warlord/s: -KayGei- , Nguyen_Kazama , -Sinthori-

Clan name: The Sleeping Knights Prime

50 minutes ago, pinkphink said:

Clan name: The Shadow Collectors

Clan tier: Ghost

Warlord: pinkphink

Active ratio: 100% (6/6)

Welcome to the club! Please check your inbox for my message

On 8/2/2017 at 0:31 PM, PumaMrtvi said:

Heloo . i want to join your aliance.....  we are uprising shadow clan.. i made with my friends.... IGN: PumaMrtvi .. 

Clan name: duhovi proslosti... 

clan_does_not_exisit.png

We have attempted to invite you but your clan name is not correctly spelled or something.. Please give us your clan in-game name exactly as it is spelled there.

Thanks!

I would like to join, i was part of a previous alliance, but since my clan moved from a portuguese clan to a internacional clan, being in an alliance with many portuguese players didn't really fit, the alliance also had the issue of low player activity, that was concerning given the ammount of portuguese clan in them.

So i am now looking for a more populated alliance that i and my clanmates can relate.

We are a non hardcore clan but i as the warlord ensure clan activity by making weekly challenges and i often remove inactive players and invite fresh new ones that are given the opportunity to impress and stay in the clan.

Clan Tier: Ghost (10 members)

Warlord: KIREEK

Clan Name: Pioneer 2

6 hours ago, KIREEK said:

I would like to join, i was part of a previous alliance, but since my clan moved from a portuguese clan to a internacional clan, being in an alliance with many portuguese players didn't really fit, the alliance also had the issue of low player activity, that was concerning given the ammount of portuguese clan in them.

So i am now looking for a more populated alliance that i and my clanmates can relate.

We are a non hardcore clan but i as the warlord ensure clan activity by making weekly challenges and i often remove inactive players and invite fresh new ones that are given the opportunity to impress and stay in the clan.

Clan Tier: Ghost (10 members)

Warlord: KIREEK

Clan Name: Pioneer 2

Hello KIREEK and welcome! Your invite has been sent ingame please check warframe.com inbox message for further details! 

13 hours ago, LegitMac said:

Could I join please I'm kinda a noob :(

Hey mate, do you want to join as a clan or as a single player?  

• If as single player one of the Alliance warlords could take you in under their wings and invite you.
  • If as clan please write your clan name's in-game name exactly as spelled so we can invite your clan.

Thanks! :thumbup:

On 13/08/2015 at 2:13 PM, dreamquest said:

Main-banner1.png

bannner-2.png
pirate-rum.gif

bannner-3.png

legacy-banner.png
our--history.png

bannner-4.png
bannner-4.1.png

happymonkey.jpg
bannner-5.png

bannner-6.png

hosted--by.png

Hidden Content

bannner-7.png
banana.gif
bannner-8.png
Chocolate_Banana_Split.png
bannner-9.png
bannner-10.png
Doh.png
bannner-11.png
I_want_YOU_for_Monkeys_Army%20copy.jpg

bannner-12.png

bannner-12.1.png

Hidden Content

bannner-13.png

AllianceLogo-2.png

clan-list.png
monkey_warrior_king.png

bannner-14.png

bannner-15.png

bannner-16.png
bannner-17.png

Is there any other requirement? I am looking for alliance so that I can play with somebody. I don't have discord and I don't plan to have it since I don't plan to blend my game community with my daily life (not at the moment but who knows)

I have a Shadow Clan with me the only member. I am very active at the moment with fully build and fully researched dojo but I have trouble with recruiting since I don't play raids, I don't plan to upgrade my clan to higher tier (not with me the only member)....so I am pretty much doesn't have anything to offer to recruitment other than full research dojo (that include Hema research which I solo it). I am active at certain hours after working like 2-4 hours a day. Have a logo also.

my nick is samuel_sfx. My clan name is S.O.L.O (my plan to change name and logo later on) 

Thank you!

Edited by Samuel_sfx
additional remarks

12 hours ago, Samuel_sfx said:

Is there any other requirement? I am looking for alliance so that I can play with somebody. I don't have discord and I don't plan to have it since I don't plan to blend my game community with my daily life (not at the moment but who knows)

I have a Shadow Clan with me the only member. I am very active at the moment with fully build and fully researched dojo but I have trouble with recruiting since I don't play raids, I don't plan to upgrade my clan to higher tier (not with me the only member)....so I am pretty much doesn't have anything to offer to recruitment other than full research dojo (that include Hema research which I solo it). I am active at certain hours after working like 2-4 hours a day. Have a logo also.

my nick is samuel_sfx. My clan name is S.O.L.O (my plan to change name and logo later on) 

Thank you!

Hello Samuel!! 

Thanks for your questions, mate! :thumbup:  

I'll just quote DreamQuest on this one;:

On 21/11/2016 at 11:45 AM, dreamquest said:

Hey guys, one of our friendly warlords will contact you and invite you soon. 

For the Discord question I'll quote myself ;-)  
quote_wf.png

So yes, we run the dopest discord server since sliced bread and everyone is fun luv'in and friendly - and yes we do run events occasionally. ;-)  

So yes, Discord is a requirement for all Warlords - for administrative purposes. Normal member can join or leave our Alliance Discord server as they want.

I hope that gives you the answers you were asking for!  @Samuel_sfx

50 minutes ago, TennoHeyden said:

Hello Samuel!! 

Thanks for your questions, mate! :thumbup:  

I'll just quote DreamQuest on this one;:

So yes, Discord is a requirement for all Warlords - for administrative purposes. Normal member can join or leave our Alliance Discord server as they want.

I hope that gives you the answers you were asking for!  @Samuel_sfx

Thx for the reply, but seems my clan not eligible to join since i have 9 empty slot in my ghost clan (as i mention my trouble recruiting)

9 hours ago, Samuel_sfx said:

Thx for the reply, but seems my clan not eligible to join since i have 9 empty slot in my ghost clan (as i mention my trouble recruiting)

You are most welcome to join mate, though we would like to see the number of members grow in the future so the slots are not wasted. You will have ample resources (warlords that you can draw knowledge from on that part). So no worries ;-) 

21 hours ago, TennoHeyden said:

You are most welcome to join mate, though we would like to see the number of members grow in the future so the slots are not wasted. You will have ample resources (warlords that you can draw knowledge from on that part). So no worries ;-) 

ok. so please send me an invitation :D