The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

Hey,

I am Warlord of a small ghost clan and we are looking for an alliance that does not try to go into politics or similar things but just simply looks for people who want to play the damn game with others, have fun together and stuff.

Hit me up with a pm or message me ingame so we can talk a bit.

2 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

Hey,

I am Warlord of a small ghost clan and we are looking for an alliance that does not try to go into politics or similar things but just simply looks for people who want to play the damn game with others, have fun together and stuff.

Hit me up with a pm or message me ingame so we can talk a bit.

if there is anything specific, you can just email us at: info@planetary-alliance.com and we will respond to your questions.

Edited by dreamquest

1 hour ago, dreamquest said:

if there is anything specific, you can just email us at: info@planetary-alliance.com and we will respond to your questions.

Not really, it was rather in case anyone of you wants to ask me stuff. Your (quite stylish) presentation on this thread kinda cleared all questions for me. So, wanting to take us homeless vagabonds in?

The clan's name is "This clan"

Hello, Im the warlord of my casual clan, I want to join your alliance too :D we are a fun and loving small clan and want to help others too, talk about lots of stuff and do raids also. Please give us an invite too. Thank you!

Clan Name: Lotus Rebellions

Edited by KaizerXxX

23 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

Not really, it was rather in case anyone of you wants to ask me stuff. Your (quite stylish) presentation on this thread kinda cleared all questions for me. So, wanting to take us homeless vagabonds in?

The clan's name is "This clan"

xD Well if you have questions later, just ask me or the guys on our discord server. ;-) 
Alright sent a invite  you. Please check your personal inbox here in the warframe forums as we do have sent you additional information.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/10/2016 at 3:04 PM, konaka123 said:

Hey! Mind if we stick along for the ride?

Clan Tier : Shadow

Warlord/s : konaka123

Clan name : LightTechnos

We have sent a invite in-game!

Please check your forums inbox as we have PMed you a private message too.

Welcome to the Planetary Alliance!

7 hours ago, R000H said:

can we join the allience..

Clan: "One Ok Clan" Shadow

Pm ign "R000H"

thank you!

(tbh i'll even pay plats to join xD)

We have sent a invite in-game! 

Please check your forums inbox as we have PMed you a private message too.

Welcome to the Planetary Alliance!

23 hours ago, TheArker said:

We'd like to join too, if possible please!!!

Clan Tier : Shadow

Warlords : Emblue01 and TheArker

Clan Name : Dragons Gods Team

We attemped to invite you guys but something is wrong with your clan name:

clan_does_not_exisit.png

Please type the correct name, as it is exaxtly spelled in in-game. 

Thanks! 

Right thanks for that information, TheArker!

We will sort this out soon for you and you can expect a invite later today. In the meanwhile please review the the information we sent to you in private Pm here on the forums. So please check your forums inbox!

Thanks, see you on Discord and in-game!

Edited by KANIERO
typo

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, The66Monkey said:

//there is an Evil Monkeys clan? why was i not informed!?!?!!!

//anyways do you guys use Discord for alliance hangout or do you have some other voice service?

*Edit: yes you do read your profile.

Yes, http://evilmonkeys.co which is the founder if this alliance, (my clan btw). :D 

And yes, correct we use Discord as the primary tool of communications. 

Cheers! ;-) 

4 hours ago, Hipserbearbro said:

I wuld love to join! My clan name is: Go sten .
in game name: Hipsterbearbro

1 hour ago, SnacksLP said:

Clan name: Nikanas

Ghost clan

2 memberberries

Warlord: SnacksLP

You both have been invited!

Hello? Anyone still around...?

Ah well, I'm representing a small Ghost Clan called Enshin Hungry people. It's currently host to 4 members, who like to stay AFK for 1-2-3 months, and then play again for a while.
Everyone is quite dope, and I wanted to merge my Clan into an Allience, and you seem crazy enough to take us, soooooo... TAKE US IN.

Best Regards,
Warbalrogver

On 11/11/2016 at 5:02 AM, miguelsvx said:

Clan Name: MARSHMALLOW KNIGHTS

Tier: Shadow Clan

Members: 10/30 :|

Platform: PC

Hi miguelsvx!
Sorry for the late response!
We have attempted to invite you but:
clan_does_not_exisit.png

What is your exact ING of your clan? It has to be exactly as you type it there.. Otherwise the system will reject it as of the above screen shot.

In the meanwhile join our Discord server, and we sort the rest out. Please check your warframe forums inbox as we have sent you a message there too with information.

Thanks! ;-)

20 hours ago, WarBalrogver said:

Hello? Anyone still around...?

Ah well, I'm representing a small Ghost Clan called Enshin Hungry people. It's currently host to 4 members, who like to stay AFK for 1-2-3 months, and then play again for a while.
Everyone is quite dope, and I wanted to merge my Clan into an Allience, and you seem crazy enough to take us, soooooo... TAKE US IN.

Best Regards,
Warbalrogver

Invite has been sent to you guys.
Welcome to the alliance!

Please check your warframe forums inbox, as we have sent your a personal message.

Thanks!

Hello 

I am the Warlord of a solo Ghost clan. I created the clan so that I could get clan weapons but now I feel like joining a friendly Alliance.

I don't really plan on expanding but I am up for anything (Except some of the more annoying Corpus Missions) and I have a lot of experience (around 1000 hours).

My clan name is Black Sandstorm

12 hours ago, OhBabyATriple said:

Hiyo! Our current alliance was once great, but has went inactive. We are bringing our clan back from the death it had (We used to have 20+ online at once).

Does this alliance have a discord? Events? Friendly community?

Our clan name is Blazing Phoenix!

3 hours ago, Luther848 said:

Hello 

I am the Warlord of a solo Ghost clan. I created the clan so that I could get clan weapons but now I feel like joining a friendly Alliance.

I don't really plan on expanding but I am up for anything (Except some of the more annoying Corpus Missions) and I have a lot of experience (around 1000 hours).

My clan name is Black Sandstorm

Hey guys, one of our friendly warlords will contact you and invite you soon. 

For the Discord question I'll quote myself ;-)  
quote_wf.png

So yes, we run the dopest discord server since sliced bread and everyone is fun luv'in and friendly - and yes we do run events occasionally. ;-)