The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

On 05/12/2016 at 9:01 AM, guncharge said:

Hi, can my ghost clan join your alliance? I just started playing again after a 7-8 month hiatus and I'm working on getting new active members and I'd also love to be in alliance with people to chill and play with. Thanks! 

Clan: United States of Space

Warlord IGN: guncharge

You have been invited!

On 6/12/2016 at 7:13 PM, mmcareen said:

Hello, I was hoping our clan could join your Alliance

NeoGaf is a shadow clan

21 members

18 hours ago, theroguard said:

We would like to join don't know if we can but if so or clan name is The Prime Times Its just the 3 of us so if you can contact me on warframe or steam as Theroguard thanks

You have both been invited! Please check the forum inbox for a PM from us.. 

Well we still got more room for awesome crazy, dangerous space ninjas like our friend below:

65365-spongebob-square-pants-ninja.jpg

So join us today and become part of our awesome community. Warlords must join our Alliance discord server for administrative purposes. Our server is dopest since sliced bread by the way, with lots of features: Music lounges, Warframe bots to lookup WF stuff,Warframe Discord giveaways, awesome people and much, much more!

• Ghost
  • Shadow
  • Storm
  • Mountain

All member slots in your clan must be utilized/filled up to max capacity as a rule of thumb. We do not force people to use voice chat. Discord is both a text chat server and a voice chat server. What functions you use is up to you! If you only like text chat then use that or both. Whatever suits you....

So wut r u waiting for!!??
Join the dopest bunch of banana eating, pissed of monkey ninja warriors! ;-)
Oh.. it's been said before these wise words...

bannner-17.png

(Pssst!! Write your clanname, clan tier and how many members you have.)
Thank you Cheers!

Edited by TennoHeyden
typo

Greetings, this is by far the most wonderful looking alliance presentation which got me interested in joining.
Clan Name : Cerebral Imperfection
Clan Tier : Ghost Clan
Clan members : Me and a good friend of mine
Warlord/Clan Leader : XG391
My clan was made just chat around and enjoy the observatory with my friend, but we're looking forward in getting to know more awesome fellow tennos in this alliance.

I hope my clan is permitted to join the alliance.

5 hours ago, XG391 said:

Greetings, this is by far the most wonderful looking alliance presentation which got me interested in joining.
Clan Name : Cerebral Imperfection
Clan Tier : Ghost Clan
Clan members : Me and a good friend of mine
Warlord/Clan Leader : XG391
My clan was made just chat around and enjoy the observatory with my friend, but we're looking forward in getting to know more awesome fellow tennos in this alliance.

I hope my clan is permitted to join the alliance.

Hello  XG391!
Thank you for your kind words! :-) 

We have sent you an invite in-game. Please check your WF forums inbox here,as we have sent you a private PM message with some information.

Happy hollidays to everyone out there! xD

We still got room for more funk'ey people with :heart: heart n' soul! :thumbup:

image.jpg

Yeah bring that funky rhythm and join the dope bunch! :cool:

• Ghost
  • Shadow
  • Storm
  • Mountain

All member slots in your clan must be utilized/filled up to max capacity as a rule of thumb. We do not force people to use voice chat. Discord is both a text chat server and a voice chat server. What functions you use is up to you! If you only like text chat then use that or both. Whatever suits you....

Toss in your details and a alliance warlord will assist you getting started. 
Cheers brodude,(or brodudette)!  :fist:

Edited by KANIERO
monkeybusiness

The alliance presentation was too dank, I just knew I had to join the alliance. Good job m8.

My ghost clan is pretty small. I was originally a warlord to a storm clan, but left for personal reasons. Now I'm starting over.

The dojo is already pretty well equipped (had to pay all of the resources myself), usually used to hangout with friends, research, do duels, and talk about how I suck at Lunaro.

Warlord Name: MortredTheShinobi

Clan Name: Angels Of Armageddon

Tier: still Ghost, but we're growing :D

Members: 3/10

Platform : PC

Thanks for taking your time to read my request ^_^ I hope my clan will be permitted to join the alliance.

Let's go bounce Captain Vor together when my clan is in the alliance, kk.

Edited by MortredTheShinobi

On 24/12/2016 at 3:09 AM, MortredTheShinobi said:

The alliance presentation was too dank, I just knew I had to join the alliance. Good job m8.

My ghost clan is pretty small. I was originally a warlord to a storm clan, but left for personal reasons. Now I'm starting over.

The dojo is already pretty well equipped (had to pay all of the resources myself), usually used to hangout with friends, research, do duels, and talk about how I suck at Lunaro.

Warlord Name: MortredTheShinobi

Clan Name: Angels Of Armageddon

Tier: still Ghost, but we're growing :D

Members: 3/10

Platform : PC

Thanks for taking your time to read my request ^_^ I hope my clan will be permitted to join the alliance.

Let's go bounce Captain Vor together when my clan is in the alliance, kk.

We have sent you a PM with info here on WF forums, please check that. 
We will send the Alliance invite itself once the DE has solved the current server outrage issue that is currently on going as per the 23rd - 24th.. Right now the invite system as everything else is not working/offline. 
In the meanwhile join our Discord server and get updates etc. :-) 

Thanks! 

Edited by dreamquest
typo

We are an old clan now trying rebuild we used to be moon clan but we downgraded now to to storm clan since old members went inactive. we still have some amount of members with moderate active. we haven't been in an alliance yet after the whole clan shutdown. would like to join your alliance if possible.

IGN-harrydk7

clan:  X Spectres (storm clan)

1 hour ago, harrydk7 said:

We are an old clan now trying rebuild we used to be moon clan but we downgraded now to to storm clan since old members went inactive. we still have some amount of members with moderate active. we haven't been in an alliance yet after the whole clan shutdown. would like to join your alliance if possible.

IGN-harrydk7

clan:  X Spectres (storm clan)

You have been sent an invitation

Hi there, my clan members are currently inactive, but I'm trying to get some life back in our dusty old Dojo. I was wondering if you guys would have our clan? It's small atm, but planning to expand in the near future.

Clan Name: Nine Eleven

Warlord: RB-377

Tier: Ghost (Hopefully not for long : )

Please feel free to PM me in-game (RB-377) if you have any questions.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, RB-377 said:

Hi there, my clan members are currently inactive, but I'm trying to get some life back in our dusty old Dojo. I was wondering if you guys would have our clan? It's small atm, but planning to expand in the near future.

Clan Name: Nine Eleven

Warlord: RB-377

Tier: Ghost (Hopefully not for long : )

Please feel free to PM me in-game (RB-377) if you have any questions.

Thanks.

You are already in a alliance and you sent member application requests to a big bunch of alliances.... Thanks for the interest though.... 

19 hours ago, KANIERO said:

You are already in a alliance and you sent member application requests to a big bunch of alliances.... Thanks for the interest though.... 

Indeed we got into an Alliance a bit before you got to me ; ) but thank you for the reply!! Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2017 at 10:37 PM, rafiki4000 said:

Warlord: rafiki4000  Clan: Furion 1 man clan was with my brother but he quit a year ago and cant get him to play again and dont want to disband because of research. I even built a solar rail alone

Invite has been sent..  Welcome!

Hello, I (IGN: Orrinshire) am a new player wishing to learn and enjoy this game(currently a bit casually playing due to my study), after reading this thread, I feel like being a part of this alliance will be very enjoyable, so I would like to join any clan from this alliance, Thank you :D

Edited by Orrinshire

23 hours ago, Orrinshire said:

Hello, I (IGN: Orrinshire) am a new player wishing to learn and enjoy this game(currently a bit casually playing due to my study), after reading this thread, I feel like being a part of this alliance will be very enjoyable, so I would like to join any clan from this alliance, Thank you :D

Welcome to the club!
(mandatory reply to let others know they need not respond to this message anymore)