Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug : Misaligned Skins In Prime Scindo

Garuger

So when skins came to be available for Scindo Prime, I was thinking why All skins on Scindo Prime looks bigger or Im preety sure the weapon is longer.  Maybe because Scindo Prime is bigger.

And I realized that the Scindo Prime skins are wrong placed in hands. Just look at handle of the Scindo skin.

First picture shows skin on SCINDO
Second picture shows SCINDO PRIME without skin
Third picture shows SCINDO PRIME with applied Skin

http://imgur.com/a/fHJ3o

And you can see in game how wrong its holded:
dDdXPKG.jpg

Edited by IfritKajiTora

I also noticed this. Every skin used on Scindo Prime has the player hold the axe too far down the handle. With Manticore and the standard reskins (forest camo + TennoGen skins), the right hand is, like in the picture, far enough down that it's not actually on the axe when it's equipped. With the Dagger Axe skin, you actually hold it by the dagger on the end of the handle.

Notice how Chroma right hand is holding nothing?

a3AWxfG.png

Honestly this makes Manticore Skin falls short on being awesome.

P/s: Does anyone know a good screenshot programme for Warframe? The F6 to screenshot have terrible quality.

Edited by tinyranitar

If you look at the weapon when you are customizing the weapon itself, the problem is actually that the grip alignment for the scindo and it's primed version are different, the fix could be as simple as setting the prime's grip further up on the handle like the normal.

If you look at the weapon when you are customizing the weapon itself, the problem is actually that the grip alignment for the scindo and it's primed version are different, the fix could be as simple as setting the prime's grip further up on the handle like the normal.

Actually no. If done so, then another hand will clip with Manticore blade part (same with Brokk). These skins have shorter handles compared to original scindo (Not counting bulb-like objects on these)

Either frame stance must be slightly adjusted...Or handles must be longer.

How wrong it's holded? Seriously? Are you 6?

"So when the alternate skins became available for the Scindo Prime, I was thinking, why do all the skins on the Scindo Prime look bigger?  I'm pretty sure it's because the weapon is longer, and maybe because the Scindo Prime is bigger in general.

I also realized that the Scindo Prime skins are incorrectly placed in each Tenno's hands. Just look at the location of the handle of the Scindo skin.
-snip-
And you can see in game how it is held incorrectly:"

Better?  It's possible English is not the poster's first language, and thus the copious errors.  However, if it is, somebody never learned to proofread themselves.

"So when the alternate skins became available for the Scindo Prime, I was thinking, why do all the skins on the Scindo Prime look bigger?  I'm pretty sure it's because the weapon is longer, and maybe because the Scindo Prime is bigger in general.

I also realized that the Scindo Prime skins are incorrectly placed in each Tenno's hands. Just look at the location of the handle of the Scindo skin.
-snip-
And you can see in game how it is held incorrectly:"

Better?  It's possible English is not the poster's first language, and thus the copious errors.  However, if it is, somebody never learned to proofread themselves.

He's a very salty person, I met him ingame.