The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For 500 Filthy Ones...

DaAmerican

"I can understand you are mad, but you don't need to destroy other's people experience in you spiral of self-stupidity"

I'm gonna use that on you, I want you to think about that.

Now look at this: "As for agitators who start it ever time.... I personally would suggest some instant karma account removal, ban for 24 hours-7 days, inventory removal..."

Now then, I understand you like Warframe, and I understand you hate the people running around being jerks (I'm guilty of that sometimes), flamers, spammers, dev bashers, and so on.

But when you say people don't need to destroy something beautiful in their anger, and then suggest a way to punish people who do, that is in no way fair, you become apart of the problem.

"I can understand you are mad, but you don't need to destroys other's people experience in you spiral of self-stupidy"

I understand you're upset, but this quote fits you perfectly at the moment

Those beggars won't be getting any free plat as long as trading chat exists :/ 

Because we all know that trading chat is a dominant playing factor when we're talking about the transferring (attaining, earning, whatever you name it) of platinum... and as long as players who either: A) work for their money in the real world to buy platinum, or B) grind and get items like rare mods and prime things to trade for plat... they won't get their 'free platinum'

So rest assured... they aren't going to really put a dent in the community :/ 

As a general rule, trades are allowed, and begging is not. 

I don't think it would hurt for you to send a ticket to support.warframe.com with screenshot evidence to report players like these.

That's a bit useless when the region chat is literally flooded and scrolls faster that it doesn't even give you time to read...

@wolf96781

So, according to you there should be no penalty, no law or justice system to punish the criminals, bad doers, etc., since that would be just part of the problem. Let them run amok... perfect. Your logic is just simply too heavy for me. I take off my hat for you, beatnik...

- "Hey judge, put this man in jail! He shot my daughter!"

- "Oh, common my friend, no need to be angry... We don't need to punish all those who shoot and kill innocent people just becuse you're angry, are we?"

-snip-

@wolf96781

So, according to you there should be no penalty, no law or justice system to punish the criminals, bad doers, etc., since that would be just part of the problem. Let them run amok... perfect. Your logic is just simply too heavy for me. I take off my hat for you, beatnik...

- "Hey judge, put this man in jail! He shot my daughter!"

- "Oh, common my friend, no need to be angry... We don't need to punish all those who shoot and kill innocent people just becuse you're angry, are we?"

What are you on about? Why are you bringing laws and justice systems into this? Criminals? Some people asked for free money and some people got mad because of bugs, now they need to be punished because they are criminals! Ban them from playing this game for a week because I don't like their attitude!

I agree that it's unreasonable to ask for free plat, and I agree that the people raging about the void trader bug over reacted. But now you are being unreasonable and over reacting. Banning people for being mad and wanting money, erasing their inventories... Those are gross over reactions. It is far more reasonable to just deny their request in the case of the free plat, and in the case of the "riots," address the cause of it without allowing the rage to affect you.

Also, your little analogy there is hardly appropriate. How is that in any way comparable to "I'd like free plat" and "these are exactly the same items as last time, what the hell?"

You may be on DE's side, but your suggestions and your attitude are hardly reasonable. Those lead to authoritarianism, and that will kill this game just as readily as people being mad at bugs.

The OP is in Chinese, and I'm hella confused now.

It wasn't before. They'd posted a little tirade about people asking for free plat and people getting going overboard about that void trader bug, where he had the same stuff as the previous time. Then he suggested that DE institute punishments for people instigating forum revolts, like banning them for 24 hours to 7 days, or removing their inventory. Then he finished off with "I can understand you are mad, but you don't need to destroy other's people experience in you spiral of self-stupidity."

And then for some reason he changed it to that short statement in... Chinese, I guess.