The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Offering Help To Novice+ Players

PKommander

I am available to long-term help, with any kind of contribution, novice-tier or above players who are interested in this game and plan on sticking to it (I am not looking for strictly casual-type players).

The set of requirements was conceived basing on what I consider appropriate for a "novice" player.

DISCLAIMER

If you want to politely discuss my definition of "novice" thereby giving me your opinion about what the "novice" tier is, then beware that this isn't the place. PM me ingame if that's the case.

DISCLAIMER'S END

In detail:

be able to establish basic written communication in english language;

have at least 2 warframes you enjoy playing with (implies they should be rank 25+) and be in the progress of getting a 3rd one;

have a few weapons, whether from market, dojo or prime variants, which you enjoy playing with (implies those should be rank 25+);

have a few common (bronze) and uncommon (silver) mods ranked to at least 4/5 to complement your gear (broken mods don't count, get rid of them if you own any);

have the planets Saturn and Jupiter unlocked;

be curious about game mechanics and have an interest towards endless game modes (no strings attached);

Do not try to fake it, seriously.

That cleared, if you match those requirements you can feel free to write me ingame (the IGN - ingame name - is PKommander) at any given time and ask away anything you want to know about or anything you need help with.

PK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...