The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Raid

MIckeyMouse515

Hello MIckeyMouse515,

Feel free to take a look at The Peoples Army of Deus Ex Tempus. It's an alliance filled with the main clan (Deus Ex Tempus) and sister clans (Deus Ex Tempus Flame and Deus Ex Tempus Lightning). They're all moon clans with completely researched Dojos and such, alongside a plethora of active players who are always running any mission type you're looking for at the time.

And, if you're one for vocal communications we use Teamspeak that's hosted by a large-scale gaming community known as The Chaos Vanguard. So if you aren't a fan of large clans but still want to vocalize with others, feel free to join us there too! (It's not limited to 1 clan, Deus Ex Tempus is just the main clan used.) You can find more information at http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us/ Oh, and also we do our best to have raids of both variety every night alongside numerous chances to win platinum and other goodies? ;) (Limited to Teamspeak users) As a reminder, we love teaching others how to Raid and such and Teamspeak makes it 1000% easier and more effective for everyone to learn and such.

Good luck with your searching, hope to have a reply from you soon!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me in-game or reply to this and I'll do my best to help you out!

Regards, Oldsmobile