[DE]Drew

Ps4 Echoes Of The Sentient (U17.1.4) Status Thread [Live]

maxspik why have you been so negative through this thread, I mean like seriously it's almost childish just saying unnecessary comments like when DE said that U17 was almost ready and you said it was a big joke, and you constantly pushed this point through, can you please stop attention seeking because I now just gave that attention. FYI it isn't game over for warframe just yet because why is everyone in this thread? People, the lot of us want to play warframe with or without the update, yes there will be more games to play but when U17 is available it is almost guaranteed that everyone here will come back for at least a few hours.

• Upvote 4

maxspik why have you been so negative through this thread, I mean like seriously it's almost childish just saying unnecessary comments like when DE said that U17 was almost ready and you said it was a big joke, and you constantly pushed this point through, can you please stop attention seeking because I now just gave that attention. FYI it isn't game over for warframe just yet because why is everyone in this thread? People, the lot of us want to play warframe with or without the update, yes there will be more games to play but when U17 is available it is almost guaranteed that everyone here will come back for at least a few hours

Very true

• Upvote 1

maxspik why have you been so negative through this thread, I mean like seriously it's almost childish just saying unnecessary comments like when DE said that U17 was almost ready and you said it was a big joke, and you constantly pushed this point through, can you please stop attention seeking because I now just gave that attention. FYI it isn't game over for warframe just yet because why is everyone in this thread? People, the lot of us want to play warframe with or without the update, yes there will be more games to play but when U17 is available it is almost guaranteed that everyone here will come back for at least a few hours.

Well said +1

Well if they want ppl actually play this update better release it monday as in thuesday i would go and say over90% of their playerbase will leave for next month or two thanks do MGSV, heck even i would say F you warframe if i would have money to buy MGSV.

LOL so now we're just pulling out random numbers and saying 9 out of 10 people will leave Warframe if it isn't updated today. Metal Gear is one of my top 3 franchises of all time, but I'm allowed to play more than one game at once, and not everyone plays the same games. People said the same crap when Destiny came out, before they got bored of that and came back. If every studio worked around other studio's releases, we would have a pretty barren choice of gaming.

• Upvote 3

LOL so now we're just pulling out random numbers and saying 9 out of 10 people will leave Warframe if it isn't updated today. Metal Gear is one of my top 3 franchises of all time, but I'm allowed to play more than one game at once, and not everyone plays the same games. People said the same crap when Destiny came out, before they got bored of that and came back. If every studio worked around other studio's releases, we would have a pretty barren choice of gaming.

This argument happens with every new game for years now... Destiny (as you said), EsO, Witcher 3, just some prominent memories - not a single one of them managed to shatter the WF playerbase.  MGS sure as hell isn't going to, even it will be a good game.  

People just seem to want a reason to trash WF even though they'll always come back. 

Next week they will say the same thing about Destiny Taken King lol

Edited by (PS4)lagrue
  • Upvote 2

Will te update come today or tomorrow ?

It really depends on Sony at this point. My best guess would be tomorrow or Thursday, but it could take longer. Again, these are just guesses - it's in Sony's hands now.

Im sure high praises what MGSV have gotten surely brought a lot interested to it and there is so many ppl who bought ps4 just for MGSV(heck it was part of reason why i bought ps4), i wouldnt call it too high numbers. So yes, today would be ideal to release update if you want keep plat sales up, because starting tomorrow there will be sweep drop in player numbers. Same thing did happen with destiny and most certainly will happen with MGSV. If it is still in cert, then it is. Surely sony wont mind it at all, as what they loose from plat sales(im sure sony takes their own cut from plat sales) is gained from MGSV microtrans. sales.

This argument happens with every new game for years now... Destiny (as you said), EsO, Witcher 3, just some prominent memories - not a single one of them managed to shatter the WF playerbase.  MGS sure as hell isn't going to, even it will be a good game.  

People just seem to want a reason to trash WF even though they'll always come back. 

Next week they will say the same thing about Destiny Taken King lol

I never said they are gone forever, neither did i trash WF. Neither will this argument happen with every new game, just killer ones like MGSV,witcher 3, fallout 4. Im sure no-one will say same when game like doom 4 comes or mirrors edge 2.

Yes, tomorrow is mgsv, game over for warframe.

Game over? More like Gifts On. Because whenever De gets a little nervous about an competitor's launch. The drops and Lotus gifts that week are stellar.

C'mon Phantom Pain and Mad Max. Baby needs a Tempo Royal, Prisma Nikana, and 30 gold fusion cores.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey
  • Upvote 1

Guys this is warframe forums plz keep the MOG talk out of the fourms..

As we warframers don't care let's discuss Warframe plz & Stop Blaming DE for the non release of the update.

As others have said DE has no control as to when they can release it.

Right now the ball is in Sony Court there the ones dragging there feet with the update until Sony says yes the patch is good to go they cannot deploy..

If you have a problem with waiting mabye perhaps you should go to the Playstation forums or call Sony ur self & complain to them because

The delay is on them not DE hope everyone takes a chill pill & relaxes thx

• Upvote 1

Game over? More like Gifts On. Because whenever De gets a little nervous about an competitor's launch. The drops and Lotus gifts that week are stellar.

C'mon Phantom Pain and Mad Max. Baby needs a Tempo Royal, Prisma Nikana, and 30 gold fusion cores.

True that. Bring on DE whole weekend just gold fusion core alerts! plz, i need those badly :( Might as well put all those new parkour 2.0 mods in alert table as well.

Definitly gonna be happy about the ''out of map death'' fix.

Just had to waste 2 revives and was still falling out of the map.

Well it only took over year fix that :D