The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Looking For A Clan

(XBOX)lotus503

So about me, I’m old, I have a family so my playtime can be limited. I have more money than time so I buy Platinum ;)

I started about 5 days ago? I have a Rank 3 Ash Prime but I suck terribly at using him because all my gaming has been solo. 

I am going crazy trying to finish invasion missions.

Looking to learn the game and help out where I can, the bigger the clan (Active) the better, I prefer to play with other mature folks.

I am a member of a large clan called Lock N Load, we are part of the Art of War alliance. We are mainly a pvp focused clan but we do alot of pve as well. We except any one that would like to join. No matter what there master rank or in game experience is. Our clan and alliance is very active, with alot of members on at all times of the day. So as long as you are respectful to others you should find games quite easily. We do have a clan posting on here with more detailed information, if you would like to read it. If you have any questions feel free to ask, or leave me a pm. An I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Edited by (XB1)Warlord Wolfy

@ lotus503 - I concur with Warlord Wolfy above. And most importantly Lock N Load is a mature clan as we are 18+. Now I can't tell you if some 18(-) has snuck through lol, but overall as far as any officer ranked players that you can reach out to and converse with we are all mature members and many have families themselves.

So if you are interested please PM Warlord Wolfy or myself or just respond directly here.

You can also check out our clan's main page by simply searching by 'Most recently updated'