Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.1.5

DE_Adam

I tried running ODE and the game wouldnt let my teammates join 5 times out of 6. The loading time was super long and in the end i was alone on the ship. And there was no Derelict model in the approach cinematic. And lights from our flashlights showed up as black spots on the walls

what nerf ?

He probably means the indirect nerf to EB that occurred with nerfing Covert Lethality to only apply the instant kill on finishers instead of on an undetected hit.

You could just use blind, attack, watch the bladewave hit the blinded enemy, and get a guaranteed kill. Did I mention the waves' punchthrough made it ridiculous, and also that it could 1 shot anything without invincible phases, regardless of health and armor?

Edited by HankMadness64

With the Covert Lethality change, i can no longer use my daggers the way I intended to: To kill Eximus units on high level Spy missions in one hit 100% of the time. The problem is on some spy vaults enemies are in awkward positions that makes stealth kills near impossible, so at the time I had to give them the poke of death instead of a finisher, an option that is no longer available.

I guess I need to bring out something much bigger to get the same result... which is weird. Who thinks to bring a big honkin' axe to a stealth mission? Daggers should always be the go-to for pure stealth, and unfortunately with this nerf, that just isn't the case anymore.

We need to be able to initiate stealth finishers from any angle (from behind, in front, and at the sides) and speed up the attack animation. Also need to fix instances of enemies bunching up in large groups while attempting to patrol around rooms.

And for people thinking that a stealth finisher in front of an enemy only applies to Loki/Ash, there is a very brief moment between being in an enemies line of sight and getting spotted.

Thanks DE But Can we get aFix on problems with Friendslist Of online players Empty while theyre online ,Not receiveing Invites properly.These are problems that would make trading and inviting friends to party .honestly having to Relog/Quit game multiples times gets borring/annoying at times.

Please Note:  

Our team has a potential fix for issues relating to Blast procs not working properly, but do not want to release an untested solution over the weekend. Due to the number of working hands slowing dwindling from a case of the ‘TGIF’s, we’ll continue to test this fix when we have more time to evaluate.

-_-

Hey yo guys we got a solution , but wait , let's not use it

Better have nothing than a potential good thing

Common guys its not even close to be fun T_T

i mean

We are beta tester

why do you even talk about it (now i cant even ask for a fix)

Edited by Tsoe

Still no fix when the enemies suddenly knows you exist after a certain amount of time when going for stealth

(The kind of stealth where you take time, have patience and challange yourself of not killing anyone.)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-enemies-spontaneously-knows-your-existance-at-random/

Again, i will give you a quick rundown on the current problems (For you who dont like reading threads.)

1: Enemies can at random know you exist and go into alert state. Being seen or heard doesnt mather.

2: At rare times, enemies can materialize out of nowhere infront of you, ruining the stealth.

3: When an enemy unit are moved via ingame code (So that players dont have to run all the way back to get to them), the

way the game does this causes everyone enemy in the room to be alerted and knows where you are.

4: Enemies at times can disapear and cause everyone else to get into an alerted state (similar as the 3rd problem, but this

happens more often when an enemy jumps to a new platform).

Until this is fixed, i be pasting this comment over and over again on every hotfix til it get fixed.

Well, looks like everyone at DE decided it was a good idea to take off for the weekend right after dropping this patch, judging from the fact that everybody except DERebecca hasn't been online for a few hours. I'm thinking that they knew the Syndicate augment change would be extremely controversial and decided to let everybody learn to accept it and cool off over the weekend.

Its like they don't even know this community. People will continue to post about it until somebody at DE breaks their silence, so buckle up everyone, its going to be a fun weekend.

(and whatever happened to community hot topics? its been almost a month since the last one)

The covert lethality changes....WTF? Your AI is buggy asf, most of the time when the enemy is "unalerted" you still cant get an option to do stealth finishers. Now you take away the stealth bonus? This is a joke. Every patch/hotfix I see just makes less and less sense... Why not rework stealth to actually be a thing? 

Still No Fix For

*Banshee's Silence makes enemies target sentinel aggresivly, destroying it easily

*Enemies standing up in vortex, in some cases long enough for them to fire their weapon

*Syndicate effects that boost shield taking away the effects of cold hazard tilesets (instead of having halved shields, when it procs you will have full shields for the rest of the mission)

*Carrier will hover pickups in your face even if you don't need them: occurs more often with nova prime and loki prime. This includes energy orbs, and you will permantly hear the energy pickup sound until you use a power to use the energy in your face. 

*Repost Before 120 Secs In Trading, Timer Resets To 120 Secs

*Headshot kill sounds not playing for clients (bug since game hit open beta :D!)

*Banshee's Silence prevents Maggots from latching onto the player