Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.1.5

DE_Adam

Great, how about you fix the Sharkwing Exterminate missions where about 30 enemies fail to spawn. Every Sharkwing Exterminate mission I've run has buggered up this way.

ive not run into this issue yet on sharkwing but i do in grineer exterminate archwing.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

That was predictable, every time you see far to many players using and/or abusing a Warframe/Mods combination you just need to sit back and wait for the Nerf... 

When will players learn...not to abuse the fun of such things to a point where you affect the flow of a game for others...tsk,tsk... Bye, Bye "Excalibur Spam" XD

I have my popcorn, drinks and 3D Glasses for the Fireworks and hell unleash waiting to happen in the Forums with the Umbra Excalibur and its little Stat Boost... >:D

If they are going to make these changes to Covert Lethality & Excalibur's Exalted Blade, i would ask that they as least increase the speed of the Finishers as well.

Dont get me wrong, yeah its kinda cool to kill your enemy in stylish ways, but when using those Finishers in a hektic situation, the pace of gameplay just seem . . . . . . . slow.

Slow and inappropreate for an heart pumping combat situation.

thats all

That was predictable, every time you see far to many players using and/or abusing a Warframe/Mods combination you just need to sit back and wait for the Nerf... 

When will players learn...not to abuse the fun of such things to a point where you affect the flow of a game for others...tsk,tsk... Bye, Bye "Excalibur Spam" XD

I have my popcorn, drinks and 3D Glasses for the Fireworks and hell unleash waiting to happen in the Forums with the Umbra Excalibur and its little Stat Boost... >:D

It has nothing to do with people "abusing", unless by abusing you mean "using". It is the way DE operates. They make something grat so everybody wants it and uses it. Once it is well saturated they nerf it and introduce something else the same way. They have been pulling this con for a while now - its about time people wake up because it is not going to change unless people stop falling for it every time. DE is stuck in this hopeless loop of repeating the same method, because it is bringing them cheap money. Evidently they are happy with it and never aspire to become something bigger - like Warcraft for example. just wallow in mediocrity until all of they userbase has moved on and then fade into nothingness.

Zynga was playing the same games - they were HUGE and now they are NOTHING.

After i updated to this version my game just strait up crashes everytime i launch. I havent seen this problem from other people in the "pc bugs" topic so i thought id post about it here, is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me??

Considering it was never meant to affect this in the first place i wouldn't call it a nerf.

Considering it effected using the dagger normally with no powers, I would.

Goodbye killing infested and robots at all.

All this whining about the Covert Lethality "nerf". Nerf? Really? It's how it was intended to be now. 100% lethal on FINISHER ATTACKS. Not mindlessly spamming melee with Invisible loki or on lvl 500 enemies affected by Radial Blind instakilling everything in sight. GET REAL PEOPLE!!!

Why are you guys so blind to the real problems? It worked in too many scenarios before, it works in way too few now.

What made it good is that you could use it on infested, robots, and avoid doing cruddy finisher animations. What they should've changed is only synergy with eb and invisibility, because THOSE were the not well thought out and overkill things. Being able to actually stealth a moa with meee was just quality of life. And now this mod offers nothing at all a normal melee can't do better while having other stuff too.

*edit* oops double post, my apologies I figured there'd be at least a few others inbetween by now. Maybe someone could merge both of my posts?

Edited by NearoC

I am reminded of a time when I first started playing Warframe.

I tied to sneak behind an enemy and stealth kill with skana.

Enemy got up afterwards and alerted everyone and I died.

One Hit Stealth Kills shouldnt be a mod. It should just be a feature of any melee. Stealth kills take forever to do, it wouldnt be op.

Can we address punch through making the alternate fire for Harpak and Paracyst not work?
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/506054-harpoon-weapons-alt-fire-should-work-100-off-the-time/#entry5653882

Also some Feedback and Concepts for DE

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/507871-feedback-and-concepts-for-de/#entry5672870

Well I'm not thrilled about the changes to EB but I half expected it to happen sooner or later, so it doesn't bother me too much.

However with Equinox being released and having lots of toggle abilities allowing mobile gameplay can we see a rework to Nekros's Desecrate? it's in my 'Feedback and Concepts' Thread above I'd like to be able to join in the fighting with my team mates instead of standing there being a slave frame.

Seeing Desecrate work similar to Pacify & Provoke or Mend & Maim would be amazing. Would be even cooler if it worked similar to Trinities link with visual tethers so you can see which dead bodies are being Desecrated but that would conflict with Shield of shadows so I'd take what I can get to be honest. I really just don't want to stand there bored out of my mind spamming 3 on my keyboard all day which makes me wonder about it conflicting with the Afk script that's in the game now. Why because people expect you to stand there and do nothing but spam 3 and it's frustrating copping abuse from randoms because you want to get involved and fight too. 

"Bad Nekros you stay there and don't move all game that's your only job."

Edited by main_antagonist

Still a great mod in forms of DMG but not for stealth game play as they intended. Remove the lethal finisher dmg, add an affect that will increase finisher animation speed and or add a % to a stealth frames timer / make the LoS cone smaller with consecutive stealth kills.

• Fixed the Capture target not spawning properly on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
  • Fixed the login screen briefly showing the wrong Warframe and loadout.
  • Fixed some stuttering that occurs on the login screen.
  • Fixed Clients still seeing each other in a Squad after the Host has disbanded and left the Squad.

what about simaris synthesis target being not scan-able ?

most of the time my log-in screen show me diorama, not displaying my frame