Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.1.5

DE_Adam

• Changed the Covert Lethality Mod to provide lethal damage on finishers instead of undetected enemies...

So now what are we supposed to do against enemies that we can't use finishers on, like ospreys? Not to mention using a stealth finisher alerts all nearby enemies, so you can only take out one enemy before everyone's alert. Urgh.

So now what are we supposed to do against enemies that we can't use finishers on, like ospreys? Not to mention using a stealth finisher alerts all nearby enemies, so you can only take out one enemy before everyone's alert. Urgh.

2 words conclusion: daggers back to the fridge, they are uselless again

this hotfix damaged my End mission report the final report i get only frame name with black picture and no weapons at all empty , i can see the loot though.

alsoo i couldnt find my maxed covert lethality mod nor the unranked ones i found..this mod entirly removed from my inventory.

this hotfix need to be hotfixed grrrrrr.

Excal is the root of all evil, I would rather you remove Excal rather than destroying things that he abuses because he is so broken now. Hasn't that frame cause us all enough problems, just remove him.

Idea of year... Maybe you need to stop using Loki?

Excalibur is the main frame of Warframe

Edited by Sanguinariness

Profile - Equipment still broken (2 MK-1 Braton) and Prisma Penta missing from Codex. In Esc menu Communication - Clan, page shows all clan members offline, but in Clan chat is everything in order

Edited by Myscho

Another Nerf, another day.

Considering it was never meant to affect this in the first place i wouldn't call it a nerf.

All this whining about the Covert Lethality "nerf". Nerf? Really? It's how it was intended to be now. 100% lethal on FINISHER ATTACKS. Not mindlessly spamming melee with Invisible loki or on lvl 500 enemies affected by Radial Blind instakilling everything in sight. GET REAL PEOPLE!!!

Not that it was overpowered or anything...

I don't understand the drama people portray at this change,  I seriously don't. And I can't take anyone serious who suggests that PVE doesn't need any sort of balance or proper design as some others have suggested. The fact that proper balance and power structure might not be where it should be is no excuse to not bother at all.

MARKET DESCRIPTIONS FOR THE BASIC GENE MASKING KIT AND THE ARKLUT KIT ARE STILL IDENTICAL.

Matchmaking is still bugged and it usually means fellow party members can't join me in a mission.

The planets in the Liset window STILL DO NOT MATCH THE LAST DESTINATION TRAVELLED TO.

Codex image for the Corpus Nullifier and Ranger are STILL IDENTICAL. Nullifier should have his own image.

In the Codex, THE LANX SHOULD BE IN WILD FERAL ENEMIES NOT IN THE OBJECTS SECTION.

In Orokin Derelist missions, in the extraction tiles THE FLASHLIGHT SHOWS AS A BLACK SQUARE AREA ON THE WALL, NOT AS A LIGHT.

VOID TOWER TURRETS STILL DON'T WORK.

In Mission Summary screen is Pigment still broken, pigment signs take over all other stuff 

ALSO THIS

Idea of year... Maybe you need to stop using Loki?

Excalibur is the main frame of Warframe

So? He was also my first frame. I played him when everyone thought he was trash, and excelled with him. Now he is just a no talent, face roll mess, of broken OP exalted blade spam. What fun is that?

My game is failing to Update: The Launcher says:  Could Not Update File:

C: Program Files (x86) steam/steamapps/common/Warframe/Tools/Launcher.exe

The system cannot find the file specified. [0x00000002

If anyone can help, then please do. Thanks!

its called line of site, if an enemy is watching you kill their m8 then they will obviously see you dude. If enemies are not within your line of site them you will not be alerted, please think before you most non constructive comments like this.

Dual cleavers, maybe the atterax, are the only two weapons I use on hysteria build Valkyr. Because Her hysteria doesn't take in mods other the weapon strength, crit, and smite. Can you change that so it compares with Excalibur's damage? I know she's immortal while she's ulting, that's her thing. But Damage would be nice for her too. She doesn't have a range she deals it at.

I feel like Excalibur using a Skana is literally the coolest thing ever. I feel like taking away that damage mod hurts alot... I mean... What is the sword he wields during Exalted Blade? It's not some form of energy Skana? Why can't you make just Bright Purity useful on Exalted Blade?

Glad to see Covert Lethality brought down into something a bit more reasonable. For all the nerf-doomsayers out there; you can still insta-kill a lot of enemies with Ash/Valkyr/Excalibur or anyone else who can reliably proc finishers. It's still the perfect mod for cheesing high level encounters, you just have to apply a very slight amount of effort into doing it. Surely that can't be asking for too much can it? 

Oh, who am I kidding, you guys can't figure out how to play a game that doesn't instantly reward you for taking a poop.