The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kings Clan Recruiting

-FT-Rabbit

fBXLBQp.jpg

Kings Clan

We're a small, close knit group of mature people that are looking to increase our clan count and grow a small community with like minded people, that play on a regular basis. 

We have a website going under construction shortly, a dojo that is "somewhat" up and running, but putting it together is all part of the fun!

We run a friendly skype group, play all kinds of missions and generally have a lot of fun with Warframe. We ride on the notion of helping each other out, with what ever you need.

New player? No problem, we can help out. Veteran player? No problem, we can run various missions to cater for everyone. Sharing resources, prime parts, hunting and farming, whilst having a great time is what Kings Clan is all about.

Interested?

Simply reply to this thread, send a PM or find us in game.

Looking forward to hearing from any one interested. We have clan members on PST and GMT so covering a wide range of time zones as well.

Jinx.

Hi there

You sound like a awesome clan. Can I join you?

I'm pretty new (mastery rank 4) and still on my first warframe (excalibur). I'm living in scandinavia so I'm looking for people in the european timezones.

I play casual but I really miss playing with a consistent group.

Regards

Abefar

Hey, sounds like a pretty nice clan to join. In-game is Imperiledthree. Fairly new as well (Mastery Rank 3) but I have had the game for years, just never got into it until now. I've also got a few friends that might be interested in joining as we all REALLY want that tenno research haha. See ya in-game!

• 2 weeks later...