Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Sabotage Bug: Venkra Is Immortal

bejuizb

Hi all,

Just wanted to report this bug I encountered while running a T1 Sabotage. I managed to shoot down Sprag easily enough, but was unable to do any form of damage whatsoever to her comrade miniboss, Vekra Tel. She was at 50% health when I killed Sprag, possibly due to a stray bullet from my weapon. 

I'm assuming that Venkra becomes invincible after Sprag is killed. 

Same here too. First time playing this particular Tower 1 mission too.Went through the portal after the key.

Wasn't expecting a mini boss encounter, but fought them anyway. Killed off the grey one pretty quickly, but the red/black one didn't seem to lose any health.

I ended up going into a room, which showed the symbol of a control console according to the map. For some reason, there were no clickable events. That boss followed me in there, again I tried to defeat her, but her HP did not budge.

Finally, I left the room to sped away to the other end of the map, only this time she didn't follow. Next thing I heard was Lotus telling me to pick up the key, and the boss had vanished. Spent a further 30 minutes clearing mobs, and looking for this key, but to no avail. I ended up having ot abort mission :(

Same thing happened to me in orokin derelict sabotage mission: Verka became invulnerable after killing Sprag, no damage hitting the jetpack or her head.I tried again killing Verka first but this time Sprag became invincible.The third time I was lucky to find the tile with the kuria oddity 11-1 and to kill both

Hi all,

Just wanted to report this bug I encountered while running a T1 Sabotage. I managed to shoot down Sprag easily enough, but was unable to do any form of damage whatsoever to her comrade miniboss, Vekra Tel. She was at 50% health when I killed Sprag, possibly due to a stray bullet from my weapon. 

I'm assuming that Venkra becomes invincible after Sprag is killed. 

actually you can avoid this bug most of the time by just waiting for both of them to finish their first encounter dialouge 

wait for "shiny bugs... XD

"

this bug has been around for a very long time. never been fixed obviously.

only way i have found to stop it is to kill the red one first, then kill the blue. 

In short dont expect them to look at this anytime soon. 

Edited by Cygnar

• 1 month later...