The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Breaking The Speed Record

MokutoBunshi

Hello, I am MokutoBunshi.

Today, me and my friend dmantacos, using the new mods and warframe

are going to try to break the warframe speed record (by making a warframe go as fast as possible)!

But we need your help.

We are looking for an equinox and/or zypher with ALL of the power strength mods and sprint boost.

We are on Mid day EST and need someone to be in the recording.

If you have a MAXED EQUINOX AND/OR ZYPHER with ALL OF THE POWER STRENGTH MODS and sprint boost. Join us, be a record breaker.

A good loadout is Maxed intensify, maxed blind rage and rank 9 transient or better for over 270% Power Strength!

Also, try to have over 100% range as a huge plus!

We-Need-You1-1024x512.jpg

Wait, which speed record?

I mean there is the parkour speed record but that can be easiliy done in about 3 seconds via a exploit. .001 must be a follow up of the exploit or a hack,

P.S. I mean the record for the fastest a warframe can go.

Also

So what are you speed running exactly you never said what you're doing? All you said when and have power build Nox.

Void or corpus hangar. Once we finish an exterminate we run from the beginning till the end!

Please, do a capture, afterwards, its faster and actually fun.(unless your trying to get to the secret room which i doubt.)

We will be running a void mission or corpus hangar. Once we finish a capture we run from the beginning till the end!

Edit: We found our Equinox.

EDIT: WE DID IT!

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace Out.

Edited by MokutoBunshi

So what are you speed running exactly you never said what you're doing? All you said when and have power build Nox.

Void or corpus hangar. Once we finish an exterminate we run from the beginning till the end!

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

Please, do a capture, afterwards, its faster and actually fun.(unless your trying to get to the secret room which i doubt.)

Good idea.

did a speed test with zepyrs jet stream + volt max str and 4 x sprint speed aura... was reather epic :)

And we are going EVEN faster than THAT!

Remember, Blight effect from Red Veil gives +10% as well.

Max Strength Volt + Zephyr are musts.

Remember to give Equinox Armored Agility and Rush with 4 sprint boost auras with max Strength as well, I'm assuming Equinox with max strength outspeeds anything else, all other mods equal? Loki is still pretty darn fast.

Just did the run and video should be coming up later (from Loki's perspective).

Here's the build I used:

DQKBH5K.png

We may replace Loki with an Escape Velocity Nova in future attempts since day-form Equinox is faster immediately after Metamorphosis.