Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Wraith Alert: No Potato Or Slot [Script Deployed To Fix]

ValkyrTheSoviet

my game kepts crashing on the mission surive or die alert and i kept getign diconected and screwd out of the gorgon wraith how do i get customor support and i kept getting hostmigration how do i contact support

Edited by Emails99

I had a good experience with this mission as well.

1st attempt: Got to Wave 5... Warframe errored.

2nd attempt: Opened mission... Warframe errored.

3rd attempt: Played another mission... No issues.

4th attempt: Got to Wave 3... Warframe errored.

5th attempt: Got to Wave 10... Warframe errored.

6th attempt: Got to Wave 15... Warframe errored..

7th attempt: Played another mission. No issues.

>.<

I believe I had no catalyst but I am not sure if I got a slot since I already had slots. but there was an alert for 50,000 credits and I completed the mission and recieved 693 creddits after the mission. it was a grineer spy and I am curious what happened

Apologies for the confusion about the Gorgon!

The Survive or DIE alert was intended to award you the Gorgon and a slot. We are making a script now to fix accounts that can't access their reward.

Thanks for your patience! 

Thank you megan.

Not sure whats my case.

I got the weapon, and without checking whether it had a catalyst or not, I sold it since I already had a Gorgon Wraith.

After reading this thread, I went ingame and checked and saw that the free slot I was supposed to have after selling the weapon is not there. GG.

The Survive or DIE alert was intended to award you the Gorgon and a slot. We are making a script now to fix accounts that can't access their reward.

Here's a question: What if I already sold my Gorgon Wraith from this event? I already had a Gorgon Wraith from the event that came before this one so I had no need for a unleveled duplicate weapon. Will I still get the slot?

I got my gorgon because i had a spare slot, will i still get that extra slot?

@FantasmaCromado  

look like yu will

implying yu made the alert XD

Edited by Tsoe

If you earned the Gorgon Wraith from the alert, you will get a free slot.

So let me get this clear, the Gorgon Wraith from Survive or DIE only gives you a free slot, but has no potato in it? Or is it intended to already have a catalyst installed, together with the free weapon slot?

Because going back to OP's post, I belong to case 5; no free weapon slot, no free potato, just the Gorgon Wraith itself.

So let me get this clear, the Gorgon Wraith from Survive or DIE only gives you a free slot, but has no potato in it? Or is it intended to already have a catalyst installed, together with the free weapon slot?

Because going back to OP's post, I belong to case 5; no free weapon slot, no free potato, just the Gorgon Wraith itself.

no free patatoe

the catalyst is integrated to the weapon

or maybe No catalyst at all

mine dont have one  XD

Edited by Tsoe

Mine came with neither a slot nor a potato. Some have gotten potatoes, so I was wondering if it would come with that as well (or award a free replacement potato).